Windows 10: Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

Discus and support Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ejokhoo11, May 12, 2021.

1. ejokhoo11 Win User

Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERRORsome of the other codes have been: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, MEMORY MANAGEMENT, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL EXCEPTIONI have tried multiple steps online, such as updating the bios, defaulting the bios, reinstalling and installing a clean copy of windows via USB. I have updated all drivers through windows u

:)

ejokhoo11, May 12, 2021
  2. herrshaun Win User

[SOLVED] Multiple random BSODs, all pointing to the kernel

No BSODs yet but I haven't been playing World of Warcraft which I suspect to be a possible cause.

Was the driver verifier step necessary or just a suggestion?

herrshaun, May 12, 2021
  3. Senarium Win User
    Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, May 12, 2021
  4. Xlrtech Win User

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD multiple

2. Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi: My wifi is automatically disconnecting frequently and each time I have to run the troubleshooter . I have done all the things like running sfc scan whatever solution I found on internet but my issue is not resolved . Multiple types of BSOD errors are also coming frequently, I...
  3. Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple types of BSOD and frequently disconnection of wifi: My wifi is automatically disconnecting frequently and each time I have to run the troubleshooter . I have done all the things like running sfc scan whatever solution I found on internet but my issue is not resolved . Multiple types of BSOD errors are also coming frequently, I...
  4. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  5. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix: Hello everyone! I have been having issues with my PC for quite some time now and I feel like I have exhausted every avenue and do not know what to do anymore.For reference:GPU: RX5600XTCPU: Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 ThreadsMotherboard: ASUS B550M-AMost of my problems started...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens Despite Multiple Attempts to Fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Frequent BSODs after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs after update: Hi, my wife's computer started crashing frequently recently. She says it started around the time of the previous update. I restored the system to a previous point, but it crashed 3 times in under an hour while getting the files. Dump files/system info below. Thanks in...
  8. Password working after Multiple Attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password working after Multiple Attempts: Dear i am using a small network of Four system on Workgroup, i am facing an issue that whenever i restart the system it doesn't Log in on ine attempt but it take multiple attempts. On each system i have different users. please advise and guide....
  9. Frequent Multiple BSOD

Frequent Multiple BSOD: My PC is crashing (BSOD) very frequently and mostly while gaming (playing PUBG or other heavy games) or downloading things for more than 3 hours. The BSOD stop codes are= "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" "EVENT TRACING FATAL ERROR' "BAD POOL CALLER" My system...
  10. Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages

Frequent BSOD with multiple error messages: I have been experiencing BSOD that has put my PC in an unusable state. I was using my PC the whole day (first browsing and then gaming) until the first crash. I was just about to shut it down for the night, so I didn't think too much of it, but then the next day it crashed...