Windows 10: Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104

Discus and support Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; upgraded again to 10586 on this computer and got the critical_structure_corruption bsod. After about an hour. Attachment 68565 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sirota554, Feb 28, 2016.

1. sirota554 Win User

Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104

upgraded again to 10586 on this computer and got the critical_structure_corruption bsod. After about an hour.

Attachment 68565

sirota554, Mar 9, 2016
  2. axe0 New Member

Why do you have 3 page files? 1 should be enough.

Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Recommended to remove IObit software, it is proven to make things worse.

3. sirota554 Win User
    Any idea what driver it might be specifically? I removed it and sysprep generalized it but its blue screening every 20 minutes or so now, i'm at work so won't be able to go home and reboot it until later. Anything in that log that may look suspicious or anything?

sirota554, Mar 9, 2016
  4. sirota554 Win User

Thought i would update your, I ran verifier last night and got a blue screen on startup it was DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION and it listed ScpVBus.sys and I think that is a DualShock4 xinput wrapper i haven't used that controller in months i removed the driver in device manager, all of the iobit software so hopefully that helps im gonna run driver verifier this weekend and see what else i can find.

sirota554, Mar 10, 2016
  5. sirota554 Win User
    So ran driver verifier last night removed 3 or 4 drivers, and it's been up since about 9pm last night no BSODs i'm gonna keep it on till Sunday and if no crashes I think I'll mark this solved. Thanks for your help man.

sirota554, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD after upgrade to Windows 10 10586.104 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD upgrade

2. Frequent BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD after windows update: Hello!After Windows update, I believe on 14th April, I am receiving lots of BSOD crashes. My computer is relatively new 6 months old and it hasn't had any issues so far.I have uploaded some MiniDump files so you can take a look at.https://we.tl/t-apmb71YnctThese are all after...
  3. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  4. Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD after reinstalling windows: After reinstalling windows I've gotten 3-4 different blue screens.So far I've tried: DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, sfc /scannow and a few other things I can't really remember but those are the notable ones.Minidumps here: https://files.catbox.moe/zjevzs.rar...
  5. Semi Frequent BSOD after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Semi Frequent BSOD after RAM upgrade: I recently upgraded my RAM from 16 to 32GB. I have run various memory stress tests and the RAM itself is not faulty. I have been getting several BSODs ever since the upgrade no more frequently than once every 24hrs so far. Ever one that I have observed has cited...
  6. After Upgrade from Windows 7 Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Upgrade from Windows 7 Frequent BSOD: Good Morning, After an upgrade from Windows 7 we're experiencing 7-10 BSOD weekly. I don't see a way to attach the .DMP file so below is the output from Windbg. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64...
  7. Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586: Upgrade to Windows 10 Home, version 1511, 10586 will not download and install. However the updater keeps telling me it is ready for installation, then is decides on it's own to restart any damn time it wants to. For a while, I had control over this. Then, like a dummy, I...
  8. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, v1511, Build 10586

Unable to upgrade to Windows 10, v1511, Build 10586: Hi, I haveupgrade Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit (English US) to Windows 10 Pro, 64bit also English(US) when I received the Microsoft notification in my HP ENVY 17 laptop, onJuly 29th according to my memory. The upgradingprocess was without difficulties, like a charm; the laptop...
  9. Windows will not update after 10586

Windows will not update after 10586: When Windows 10 was originally available I managed to update from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - with problems sending me back to Windows 7 several times. The windows upgrade assistant says my desktop is on Windows 10 update 10586 and updates up to 15063 are available. I have...
  10. Upgrade to Windows 10 1151/10586/threshold 2

Upgrade to Windows 10 1151/10586/threshold 2: Hi everybody , so I got this upgrade via windows update but it's taking too long , it's stuck at 33 percent , so my question is can I download it using Windows media creation tool & do a clean install through usb? I read that Microsoft pulled out it's new update via media...