Windows 10: Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Discus and support Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NydusTemplar, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War: Warhammer 2, Satisfactory, Vermintide 2, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Necromunda Underhive Wars, GTA 5, Dawn of War 3 just to name a few. It will even occasionally crash just from watching Youtube and Twitch, as well as it has real problems with things like Netflix. I'm not precisely sure what is causing it, although I suspect a driver as I followed the guidelines for stress testing drivers and it required system recovery and the reinstall of Firefox to get everything back up and running again.

I've included link to my OneDrive with the last several BSoDs as well as information from MSinfo32 and Speccy snap shot. Hoping to get help with an answer as I've had the computer for a year or so and would like to be able to play these games for more than 30 min at a time.

One Drive Link - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsSGc7w2TezzhQbG4cyjGEwun2RP?e=qsGceK

Thank you for any help.

:)

NydusTemplar, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Alexxx Win User

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

Alexxx, Feb 18, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 18, 2021
  4. dp343 Win User

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Computer frequently crashing/BSOD when playing FFXIV

Hi, I've been having some problems playing FFXIV with my computer. After playing for 10-15 minutes, the computer will crash with a BSOD, and each time it has listed different errors, although frequently the cause has been listed as either ntoskrnl.exe or
    ntkrnlmp.exe. The methods that I have tried are:

-Updated Windows and all drivers. Game still crashed after updates.

-Memtest86+. No corrupt memory indicated.

-sfc /scannow in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-chkdsk /r C: in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-Checked hardware temperatures. Temperatures nominal.

-Tried driver verifier. I found one program (ScpVBus.exe) that was listed as causing some of the crashes. I removed that but still receive crashes.

I'll post links to the mini dumps and my system configuration below. Thanks in advance for any posts or advice given.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJTHdObDNUcGtzdWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJVVNaYUJLOWpQcHM

dp343, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

1. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSoD crashes

2. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  3. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  4. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Crash while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash while gaming: I get a blue screen when I playing some high efficiency game likes R6S APEX.The error code I have gotten is Critical Process Died.I have tried these CPU GPU SSD HDD checking and its pass.Also i have update all thing than i can do.Thank you very much for your help.Here are my...
  6. BSOD Crash while gaming

BSOD Crash while gaming: I get a blue screen when I playing some high efficiency game likes R6S APEX.The error code I have gotten is Critical Process Died.I have tried these CPU GPU SSD HDD checking and its pass.Also i have update all thing than i can do.Thank you very much for your help.Here are my...
  7. Frequent game crashes and BSODs

Frequent game crashes and BSODs: My PC has been suffering from just about every BSOD error code occasionally and nearly all of my games crash shortly after startup. This issue has persisted for a few weeks now, and I'm running out of options. -The "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt is able to...
  8. Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Frequent Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite a bit recently and I'm at my wits end. Everything points to some kind of driver being broken but I don't have a clue which....
  9. Frequent BSODs while playing games

Frequent BSODs while playing games: Hi there, starting around a week and a half to 2 weeks ago I began to experience BSODs while playing games (usually rainbow six siege as thats the main game I play). At first the BSODs had system service exception, page fault in unpaged area errors as the causes. I noticed...
  10. Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods.

Games/Setups crashing and a frequent Bsods.: Problem1: My PC gets a BSoD about MEMORY_MANAGEMENT a few times. Problem2: Every game or setup crashes. While playing GTA 5 it shows Game Data corrupted and crashes while other games crash to desktop. Setups of large applications/games crash during installation....