Windows 10: Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 after "ASUS Anti-Surge protection" shut down my PC.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 after "ASUS Anti-Surge protection" shut down my PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Yesterday while playing CS:GO, my PC shut down due to "ASUS Anti-Surge protection". Following that, I was getting frequent BSODs and the PC was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aerowei, Jul 21, 2021.

1. aerowei Win User

Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 after "ASUS Anti-Surge protection" shut down my PC.

Hello, Yesterday while playing CS:GO, my PC shut down due to "ASUS Anti-Surge protection". Following that, I was getting frequent BSODs and the PC was quite hard to use it would BSOD as soon as I started it up. Today, it seems more usable I can use it for multiple hours, but it still has its BSODs from time to time. Some examples or BSOD errors where: WHEA_Uncorrectable_error, Memory_management, etc.Here is a link to the minidump files: https://mega.nz/file/31JDiYiR#HP6_dzl5TqtkDVuw_mcCOOwpXdrQd4wps2mwa4ztAQgThanks

:)

aerowei, Jul 21, 2021
  2. SasaAsasa Win User

Asus Anti Surge

i fast question. My mobo Asus Z170-P and psu Corsair 750RM. 3 months ago there was power outage ( for short time ) in my house,and my pc restart with message: "“Power supply surges detected during the
    previous power on ASUS anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable supply unit.” Press F1 to continue." After restart is again fine. So question. Why after power outage i get that msg? Is this normal?

In bios i have AC POWER LOSS RESTART OFF. So why it is restarts with Anti Surge instead of shutting down?

I was in work when that happened so i cant tell how long was power outage.

SasaAsasa, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Question about ASUS anti-surge was triggered to protect system.

Hi fast question. My mobo Asus Z170-P and psu Corsair 750RM. If i make very brief power outage ( for 2 second? ) my pc restart ( instead of shutting down ) with message: "“Power supply surges detected during the previous power on ASUS anti-surge was triggered to protect system from unstable supply unit.” Press F1 to continue." After restart is again fine. So question. Why after very brief power outage i am getting this msg and pc restarting instead of shutting down? Is this normal?

MrComputerPsychoNr1, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Caring1 Win User

Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 after "ASUS Anti-Surge protection" shut down my PC.

Power supply surges detected during the previous power on ASUS anti-surge was triggered to protect s

Plug your computer in to a surge protected socket, and turn off Asus anti surge, it seems to trigger with any small spike.

Caring1, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD crashes on Windows 10 after "ASUS Anti-Surge protection" shut down my PC. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD crashes

2. my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly: so I used WinDbg Preview to see the minidump file but I don't know what's wrong or how to fix ithttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1azWTQxrWcKbq1CY13q7JmtS_h1uozSV5?usp=sharing...
  3. my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly: so I used WinDbg Preview to see the minidump file but I don't know what's wrong or how to fix ithttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1azWTQxrWcKbq1CY13q7JmtS_h1uozSV5?usp=sharing...
  4. my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly: so I used WinDbg Preview to see the minidump file but I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crash-and-it-shut-down-unexpectedly/6e378807-0992-4eba-ae0f-41d31ac2c0db
  5. my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly

my pc crash and it shut down unexpectedly: so I used WinDbg Preview to see the minidump file but I don't know what's wrong or how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-crash-and-it-shut-down-unexpectedly/6e378807-0992-4eba-ae0f-41d31ac2c0db
  6. BSOD crash while Shutting down

BSOD crash while Shutting down: Laptop crashes everytime during the Shutting Down screen within seconds.I run windows 10 and it's completely updated.No other issues. Everything works completely fine except the crash.I do undervolt my cpu for controlling temperatures. I have been doing this for 2 years on...
  7. My laptop shuts down frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop shuts down frequently.: Good evening folks. I have a hp laptop whose HDD was upgraded from 320 GB to 500GB. I also changed its battery. I have also serviced the system yesterday because of overheating. However, the system continues to shut down indiscriminately despite its battery at 92%. Please...
  8. Surge Protection

in Windows 10 Support
    Surge Protection: So I don't think we often mention this, but for our electrical equipment I had to ask this to protect as much as possible. I know we can discuss backup power supplies, but I wanted to ask more on just the plug side. I wanted to see which surge protector people are using and...
  9. PC Crashes after being shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Crashes after being shut down: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...
  10. my windows shuts down randomly and frequently after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows shuts down randomly and frequently after update: I'm using window 10, and I'm don't know much about computer. So I updated my windows, and it started get very slow, and shuts down frequently for no reason, and it doesn't happen before the update. Is there any way to fix this problem? Thanks everyone....