Windows 10: Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aferrick, May 4, 2016.

1. aferrick Win User

Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please.

Hey guys. For the past few days I've been getting frequent BSOD crashes with various errors. Some of the ones I've noticed are: Attempted execute of noexecute memory, cache manager, irql not less or equal, watchdog violation, system service exception (klif.sys), kmode exception not handled, system thread exception not handled (fltmgr.sys), avpui.exe error, and whea uncorrectable error.
    This may or may not be related but I've been crashing in video games as well (mostly Dark Souls 3), and some of the crashes from the game result in a BSOD with one of the above errors.
    I've attached the dm_log_collector zip for you guys to look at. I included the CBS.log file also, because there was an error with that. Any and all help is appreciated.

:)

aferrick, May 4, 2016

2. Help analyze frequent BSOD, please

Update Intel Smart Connect Technology driver to version 3.0.42.1767:

http://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/intel_sct_6_mb.zip

Please run Driver Verifier –Instructions in link below:

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Please upload any resulting dump files to your One Drive and post a link as they occur.

Please provide an updated copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32
    and click OK . Place the cursor on
    System Summary. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Click Save.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file.
    The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two
    for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a
    language other than English, please state the language.

Please upload and share with everyone fresh copies of your
    System
    and Application logs (two files) from your Event Viewer to your One Drive and post a link here. You can remove the earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do the same for the Applications log. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 4, 2016
  3. Help analyze frequent BSOD, please

Your System Information file is corrupt. Please provide a fresh copy of the file.

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of
    the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. If the report is in a language
    other than English, please state the language.

Gerry C J Cornell, May 4, 2016
  4. aferrick Win User

Thanks for the reply axe0. So far I've updated my bios, configured my system for small dumps, done the CPU stress test with no errors, completed the short DST and short generic tests without errors, done chkdsk with no errors, furmark was good (as well as Heaven 4.0 with no artifacts), and I've filled in my system specs on the site.
    Currently waiting on HD Tune Pro and SeaGate tests, but so far so good. I then have to test my RAM.

EDIT: RAM tested overnight. No problems.

aferrick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD Crashing. Help please. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Crashing

2. Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe: I just bought this laptop that's been giving me the BSOD. It's been doing this since about the second day I've owned it. As I guess I'm clueless I'd just return it but don't want to pay a restocking fee. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the RTX driver without success. None of...
  3. Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help!!! Frequent BSOD caused by ntkrnlmp.exe: I just bought this laptop that's been giving me the BSOD. It's been doing this since about the second day I've owned it. As I guess I'm clueless I'd just return it but don't want to pay a restocking fee. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the RTX driver without success. None of...
  4. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  5. I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD

I need help with frequent crashes and BSOD: Hi, Lately I am frequently experiencing random restarts, a week ago I was forced to do a fresh install of Windows because of the corruption of some system files. Now the problem is occurring again, I checked the reliability monitor and there are many "Windows was not properly...
  6. BSOD crashes, please help :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  7. BSOD crashes, please help :

BSOD crashes, please help :: hello! I haven't had any bugcheck issues on this computer before, however, today I had 5 0x3b bsod errors in the past 4 hours. I don't remember installing any new software today. I used the GeForce experience update feature to reinstall my drivers, however I still got the...
  8. Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Frequently Crashing.. PLEASE HELP!: A year ago my PC was randomly crashing multiple times a day. I eventually sent off for repairs at Geek Squad. Geek Squad ultimately ruled the cause of the crashes to be a hardware failure. They replaced the SSD with an ADATA SU630. It seemed to fixed the problem, however, the...
  9. Random Frequent BSOD Please Help

Random Frequent BSOD Please Help: Hi, I need help with my problem. My Windows goes BSOD so frequently. I don't know what triggers it. It just happens randomly when I leave my PC on (usually while streaming / downloading), playing games, or even when I'm doing work on my PC. Here's some information:...
  10. Frequent BSOD, please help

Frequent BSOD, please help: Hello, so recently I've been getting a BSOD stating "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION win32kfull.sys". It happens randomly but its quite often. It might happen 1-2 times per hour or 1-2 per day. I don't know what to do anymore, I did all kinds of stress tests (Memtest, GPU...