Windows 10: Frequent BSOD Errors

Discus and support Frequent BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gregory B., Dec 15, 2022.

1. Frequent BSOD Errors

Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes they only happen from time to time, and at other times--like today--I may get half a dozen or more blue screens. There does not appear to be any clear pattern as far as what I am doing on the PC or what programs I am running. I have checked for updates on all the drivers I can think of, I have made sure my operating system is up to date, and I have tried to investigate any hardware errors that might be the cause, all to no avail. I have receive

:)

Gregory B., Dec 15, 2022
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 16, 2022
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 16, 2022
  4. Frequent BSOD Errors

Frequent BSOD

I am frequently facing an "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD. Tried to follow the different troubleshooting steps but the BSOD error reoccurs before any of them can finish. I was however able to run Memory Diagnostics and there is no issue with the RAM. Kindly help!

Latest Dump File : DUMP – Google Drive

Ishaan Basavaraj, Dec 16, 2022
Thema:

Frequent BSOD Errors

1. Frequent BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Errors

2. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  3. Frequent BSOD errors on battery!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD errors on battery!: Last year I bought ROG strix g15 with the following specs:-amd ryzen 7 6800h-nvidia rtx 3050-16gb DDR5-Windows 11from the past two months, I have been encountering very frequent BSOD errors while using on battery . Using on charge doesn't reflect any BSOD errors.I got it...
  4. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  5. Frequent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Errors: Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes they only happen from time to time, and at other times--like today--I may get half a dozen or more blue screens. There does...
  6. Frequent BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Errors: Hello,I am kind of at my wits end at this point. I have had frequent, seemingly random, blue screen of death crashes on my PC for months now. Sometimes they only happen from time to time, and at other times--like today--I may get half a dozen or more blue screens. There does...
  7. Frequent BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD errors: I've been frequently having daily BSODs for the past few months and I finally got around to searching for a solution or a way to figure out the cause of the problem. I ran memtest off a usb stick and it came up with 0 errors, so I'm sure it's not the ram at the very least....
  8. Frequent BSoD / Bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSoD / Bugcheck error: Sirs, I have Windows 10 and try to keep it up to date often. Lately, I have been experiencing frequent BSoD reboots and I'm pretty sure its a driver fail. I don't know how to determine which one however...What I see in the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a...
  9. Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error

Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error: Recently my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 giving frequent video card driver crash error while playing any game and after a restart it gives BSOD. I went to event viewer and I can't probably figure out if the BSOD is from Intel or Nvidia. Also, I had formatted the laptop around more...
  10. Frequent BSOD errors

Frequent BSOD errors: I keep getting bluescreen errors, the PC is fairly new and i have tried updating all my drivers i think not sure how to post dump file but think that's meant to be useful? if anyone can help, thanks :...