Windows 10: Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal usbaudio2.sys,...

Discus and support Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal usbaudio2.sys,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is my system info to start with: Win10 home, version 10.0.18363 CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 16GB ram GPU: GeForce RTX2060 6GB The following link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Exis_, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Exis_ Win User

Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal usbaudio2.sys,...

Here is my system info to start with:
    Win10 home, version 10.0.18363
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
    16GB ram
    GPU: GeForce RTX2060 6GB

The following link contains my 3 most recent dmp files, my full system info and a dxdiag. 2 of the DMP files are from driver verifier crashes and haven't really seemed to cause issues before. The "driver irql not less or equal" happened independently of driver verifier and is the most frequent

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahe87Yl8g0TU4A3ngLwR-JrNfjU1?e=lLc3va

I have been having these issues since I have this PC which is about half a year. I see frequent BSOD during gaming or other hardware intensive use.
    here is a list of things I have already tried:

Reinstalling windows
    System restore
    sfc/ scannow and DISM
    clean install of drivers/DDU
    checking hardware connections and wires
    Attempted to make proper use of the driver verifier but it so far either BSOD'd during start up or causes the pc to be too unresponsive to run games in the first place, which is what commonly results in my BSODs

Lastly some additional info:
    I am not currently using any anti-virus other than windows defender.
    There seem to be very frequent shutdowns/possible BSOD in my absence whenever the pc switches to standby.
    I have run a memory diagnostic and while I didn't finish all test runs the first 2 have shown no issues.
    Some games, namely Battlefield 5 and Monster Hunter world have crashes that coincide with a BSOD moments later. Although not always, sometimes my pc seems to momentarily shut down my gpu and stabilizes. My gpu usage will spike to 100% then drop to 0% or just drop to 0%.

:)

Exis_, Nov 17, 2020
  2. ms001123 Win User

Irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) BSOD error.

Original title: BSOD

Im getting page fault in nonpage are,irql less or equal(dxgmms1.sys) bsod`s. Can some1 please help me.

ms001123, Nov 17, 2020
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal

I keep getting the BSOD and the error of "BSOD Driver IRQL Not less or equal" What failed: Wdf01000.sys

The dump file and the ini file are here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pi30ogsobiazk5y/AABZAnKBgAWVbBy4uUYCN7c4a?dl=0

I have tried rebooting and updating all the drivers but nothing works. It happens mostly when I run a program called NexRemote but it says it is up to date and it doesn't seem to be a widespread problem.

Any suggestions?

Ed

stardaddyed, Nov 17, 2020
  4. JesseLman Win User

Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal usbaudio2.sys,...

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal Error

I've been getting BSODs every few days recently with IRQL Not Less or Equal errors. Following the procedures

from this Microsoft Answer
    , I ran Driver Verifier. I got repeated BSODs at that point (with no .sys file listed in the error, unfortunately), and had to restore from a System Restore point to get back into Windows.

My Minidump file is linked here:
    https://rg.to/file/dbb5141b2be49325b51a1a90269ec177/Minidump_022518-9515-01.rar.html

Please let me know if I need to include any other information in order for to diagnose the issue.

Thank you in advance for your help.

JesseLman, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD even after system restore: driver irql not less or equal usbaudio2.sys,... - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD system

2. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  3. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys: I am getting one BSOD after another while working on my Windows 10 Pro PC. I also got these in the BSOD messages:Kernel Security Check FailureSystem Thread Exception Not HandledDriver IRQL not less or equalAnyone have any idea why?...
  4. Driver IRQL not less or equal dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  6. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD: So I have been having frequent BSOD linked to IRQL not less or equal, and after running WINDBG to figure out what could be the cause, I always get that it's related to ntkrnlmp.exe. Several people I have asked have mentioned that it could be Valorant's third party anti cheat...
  7. Frequent IRQL not less or equal BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs

Frequent IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs: I have been experiencing IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes since putting this PC together.Notes:After rebooting from one of these crashes I am incredibly likely to see another crash, usually also IRQL but occasionally MEMORY MANAGEMENT or others.WinDbg points out ntkrnlmp.exe,...
  9. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal L1C63x64.sys: I am getting this error every time I try to open a browser window. I have seen others with the same question, and I have tried to resolve the issue using the steps listed on their questions. Those steps do jot work for me. Any help would be very welcome....
  10. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...