Windows 10: Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD for the past two days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here's my pc setup: EVGA GTX 1060 3gb vengeance 3000mhz 8x2 gb DDR4 ram 250gb SSD(Boot drive) + 1 TB HDD Ryzen 1500x GA-AX370m Till 2 days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fullmeteor172, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

Here's my pc setup:

EVGA GTX 1060 3gb

vengeance 3000mhz 8x2 gb DDR4 ram

250gb SSD(Boot drive) + 1 TB HDD

Ryzen 1500x

GA-AX370m

Till 2 days ago my new pc was running just fine, it had had two bsod's in the past but they got fixed pretty quickly. All of a sudden the bsod happened while watching you tube. I thought it was nothing serious but then it happened again. I googled it and learnt that my graphics drivers were probably at fault. I used Geforce experience to get the latest driver updates which were pending but while installing the drivers the pc it blue screened again. At this point I got worried so I googled it again and learnt that it's probably the fault with my system drivers so updating them would be the best thing to do. I used the windows update and security update feature to get everything upto date. However, ever since that happened the pc would randomly bsod with different messages each time the three most common being the Watch dog error, Non paged area and Memory management. I also tried reseating my GPU and ram

Since I'm just a student and this pc means a whole lot to me I almost wet my pants. I figured i would back up my files and reset the damn thing. No luck still. This time the most common type of error was Memory management. I asked a few friends and they suggested re-install windows from the usb that came with it. So I did that too. It was alot of trouble getting it to work. This is what i did: I plugged the usb in, used the bios to boot from it, I used the windows installer to format and delete the drive partitions and then i proceded to install it on the drive. Every time i tried the installer to would end in a blue screen! But after two tries it finally worked and then when i removed the usb and windows was loading up...another bsod! the code was 0xc000021a(This was an infinte loop, windows would restart itself back to the bsod). I googled it and my heart sank a bit as all of the links read fatal error. I made up my mind that without getting windows running I would not sleep, I used the installer over and over again, formatting deleting installing. NOTHING WORKED...At 2 AM I gave up and installed it on my hdd and it went through. I had windows running, i went through the installation and then proceded to install the latest GPU drivers from nvdia. For some reason the first time it failed, i restarted the pc and tried again after which the drivers were installed but the 3d vision and a few more had failed. I tried streaming youtube 8k from edge. Everytime I went fullscreen the screen would black out for a second and then go fullscreen, this was strange as it didn't happen with chrome. I downloaded uningine's heaven and tried running it but it said there was a dll file missing.

Next morning, I switched it on again and was greeted by another bsod, this time I hadn't even logged in, the error was the watchdog violation. I restarted and shortly after logging in, the bsod of memory management happened again. I now tried the memory diagnostic tools which said everything was alright, something told me it was my ram, I pulled out one stick and reseated the other and to my surprise i logged in and for 15 minuted no bsod! so i proceded to reset my pc since those dll files were missing and i thought doing that would fix it.

I chose the Clean drive option so as of now it's still working on it. I don't know what to do anymore....Help a fellow human out. Thanks!

:)

fullmeteor172, Dec 1, 2018
  2. flyme Win User

BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.

Step 1 was a little confusing because I checked from the settings of the computer and scanned for updates and it only told me that I was up to date as well as following instructions from Microsoft web site to find and download more.

Step 3 was easy enough BUT I will point out that a huge problem is that I would get a BSOD every once in a while for something involving a tcpip.sys error that would cause my computer to lose the tcpip protocol and not be able to repair it with even administrative privileges, so I would either giving up on fixing it and wake up the next day to find it working again, or I would reset the computer multiple times until it worked again.

Step 2 im a little bit unsure of how to do because the most recent download for the Windows 64 bit version comes in a .cap extension and I could not find the Winflash tool that ASUS was interfering was needed.

flyme, Dec 1, 2018
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

Frequent BSOD for the past two days.

1. Frequent BSOD for the past two days. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD past

2. Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.: I use an HP Omen 15 running Windows 11 Home. A couple of weeks back, the battery died out and I am currently using it on power while I wait for the vendor to procure a new battery. I currently receive a CMOS warning every time I start up the laptop. Over the past couple of...
  3. Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD over the past couple of days.: I use an HP Omen 15 running Windows 11 Home. A couple of weeks back, the battery died out and I am currently using it on power while I wait for the vendor to procure a new battery. I currently receive a CMOS warning every time I start up the laptop. Over the past couple of...
  4. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  5. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  6. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two

I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two: Starting about a week ago, I got a BSoD and decided to do a checkup on all my computer parts. I found that my CPU was overheating and I fixed it quickly. I assumed there would be no more BSoD, but now whenever I do a high intensity task, like playing Rocket League, I get one....
  8. Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months: Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.572 The bsod's have begun around 4 months ago and i have been reccuring almost daily.I have reinstalled windows 4 times so far with no avail.I have done stress tests on cpu,hdd and ram memory so far with no leads besides the laptop freezing during...
  9. Update to 1909 Stuck for the Past Two Days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to 1909 Stuck for the Past Two Days: I am updating my laptop from Windows 10 1803 to 1909. For the first couple hours, it made continual progress, but now, for the past 38 hours, it has been stuck at 91%. The fancy little progress circle is still rotating, and everything is still running, but no progress has...
  10. BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.

BSOD became very frequent over the past few days.: Hey guys, i've had troubles with this computer everyday since i've had it (almost 4 years). It BSOD everyday since i've had it with some times breaks in between or some being multiple times per day. Its finally gotten to the point where its only having 2 different types of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ax370m restart