Windows 10: Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU

Discus and support Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have a Lenovo c30 desktop running Windows 10 Pro My computer is BSOD multiple times a day and I can't figure out why - I'm not sure if it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffAlexander19, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU

Hello

I have a Lenovo c30 desktop running Windows 10 Pro

My computer is BSOD multiple times a day and I can't figure out why - I'm not sure if it is related, but it seems that file manager tends to hang a bit when accessing the hard drives or the SSD.

I have tried to update my drivers and run SFC and DSIM but nothing has helped.

As I am working from home during these crazy times, it is a huge problem - often crashing in the middle of Zoom calls or when I am in the middle of working on something

I'd really appreciate it if someone would help me sort this out - it is really frustrating

Thanks!

Note - I placed my sysinfo output and dmp files from yesterday into the following OneDrive directory.

DMP Files and Sysinfo https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjHuKr6YS3DCgqo_gz1KPaRGWJIKsw?e=FTcvXG

A screen from BlueScreenView follows

Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU 5a3eeb02-6e09-463a-a58d-cd35c6d3779a?upload=true.png

:)

JeffAlexander19, Dec 1, 2020
  2. LewisH95 Win User

Ntoskrnl BSOD

• Update your Realtek audio driver.
    • Update your computer.
    • Disable overclocking settings.
    • Turn off BlueStacks/ another Android emulator.
    • Clean your registry.
    • Check your disk for errors.
    • Fix bad memory issues.
    • Remove faulty sticks of RAM.
    • I hope these methods help you!
    • Regards,
    • Lewis

* Added by Moderator: Information from
      https://windowsreport.com/windows-8-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe/

* Moderator note: Advice given on this page might or might not be safe and/or effective but there are programs usually classified as PUP's (Potentially Unwanted Programs) being pushed that should not be downloaded or installed.

LewisH95, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

Well, this is your thread from last time. Multiple BSOD throughout the day; usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

You never posted back after I told you how to run SFC and DISM. That was in June so I'm guessing you ran those commands and had no more problems until now.

Did you run SFC and DISM again as you did last time?

Ztruker, Dec 1, 2020
  4. pwscott Win User

Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU

System Freezes ~10 Seconds At A Time Frequently Past Few Days

Thanks for the follow-up @zbook. Since I uninstalled and then installed the updated Asus Aura program, I have had none of the freezes and lags at all for 24 hours. I still ran the SeaTools test you suggested, but I think I'm good to call this SOLVED, what do you think??

Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU [​IMG]

pwscott, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU

1. Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 - Multiple Times a Day, Ran SFC and DSIM - NTOSKRNL and NDU - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Multiple

2. Getting BSOD multiple times a days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a days: My laptop been getting BSOD many times in the past few days so I tried running Driver Verifier 2 times today. The first time it showed that the problem was from "logi.lamparray.sys" and after some researches, I saw Logitech Support posted a articles about this saying it is...
  3. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  4. Getting BSOD multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting BSOD multiple times a day: My laptop been getting BSOD almost everyday and it could happen 4-5 times a day. I did run Verifier before once and the problem was from "igovsd.sys". I reinstalled all my audio driver so it's probably fixed but BSOD still occurs as frequently so I don't know what's the...
  5. BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple times a day: ntkrnlmp.exe: Looking for some guidance to better understand what's causing the blue screens. Please find attached dump. Custom Built PC. Ryzen 5 3600, X570 AORUS ELITE MB. 16GB ram 8gbx2. nvidia 2070. I thought it was the nvidia drivers, so I ran the driver uninstall tool, but I continue...
  6. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  7. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  8. Random BSODs multiple times a day

Random BSODs multiple times a day: Good morning, My PC began experiencing period BSODs last week, accompanied by occasional non BSOD issues where the display would cut out and programs would display incorrectly, requiring a restart to correct. Initially I suspected the issue was my Nvidia drivers since I had...
  9. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...
  10. BSOD on Windows 10 Multiple Times a Day

BSOD on Windows 10 Multiple Times a Day: Hello. I BSOD mostly when playing video games, but it can happen about ten seconds after logging in to Windows occasionally. I'd like to know what the problem is. I put new thermal paste on my CPU today (temps were a bit high) and also replaced the GPU cable to try and solve...