Windows 10: Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10

Discus and support Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I constantly get BSOD's in windows 10, they happen around once a day and are quite annoying. They've been happening for around the past 8 months. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ๖NˣˣˣX༻, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10

I constantly get BSOD's in windows 10, they happen around once a day and are quite annoying. They've been happening for around the past 8 months. I've ran a memtest to make sure that isn't the issue. I'm physically unable to upload the minidump file to OneDrive due to them needing administrative privileges to open. I get the error "You do not have permission to open this file".

:)

๖NˣˣˣX༻, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 19, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10

1. Frequent BSOD issues in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD issues

2. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  3. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  4. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. Frequent blue screen notifications are driver irql_less_or_not_equal and security check violations. I also have kmode exception not handled and DPC Watchdog Violation. I believe these crashes...
  6. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. The most frequent blue screen notification is driver irql_less_or_not_equal but there are security check violations also. These crashes happen more often during gaming but also occur during the...
  7. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. The most frequent blue screen notification is driver irql_less_or_not_equal but there are security check violations also. These crashes happen more often during gaming but also occur during the...
  8. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue

Experiencing Frequent BSOD issue: Dear Community, I used to experience BSOD once a month and I'll just shrug it off. But lately, it's happening more frequently few times a week and twice last night! I have access to the memory dump, can someone please diagnose the problem on my laptop? Thank you!...
  10. Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue: Hello, It is kind of weird but my system keep restarting at random interval , before I manually restart, it show BSOD Error having some error text: Your PC ran into as problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you ....