Windows 10: Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer

Discus and support Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get frequent BSOD and freezes while operating my computer. Sometimes even while the computer is booting up. I can't figure out why and I have already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustinMarz, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer

I get frequent BSOD and freezes while operating my computer. Sometimes even while the computer is booting up. I can't figure out why and I have already replaced the RAM and a few other things. I got some logs, so was wondering if others could investigate the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18GZvzCRKGpZht77MW64afmqyCzBFPBak/view?usp=sharing
    I've updated the google file to be accessible to public. It contains the minidump files

:)

JustinMarz, Jun 21, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 21, 2020
  4. somvir73 Win User

Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer

1. Frequent BSOD issues while operating computer - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD issues

2. frequently BSoD while running Python computer vision

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequently BSoD while running Python computer vision: Hi, I am running Python CV at a PC spec at: i7 11700; 64GB DDR4 RAM; RTX3080 GPU. OS: Windows 11. It's not my first time running Python, instead it've been a long time I'm working with CV. However recently I'm constantly getting BSoD with varies of error code without any...
  3. frequently BSoD while running Python computer vision

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequently BSoD while running Python computer vision: Hi, I am running Python CV at a PC spec at: i7 11700; 64GB DDR4 RAM; RTX3080 GPU. OS: Windows 11. It's not my first time running Python, instead it've been a long time I'm working with CV. However recently I'm constantly getting BSoD with varies of error code without any...
  4. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  5. Frequent BSOD issues

Frequent BSOD issues: Hi all - I've been experiencing ever more frequent BSODs recently, and am trying to figure out why. Things I've checked/tried so far: 1. Windows Updates 2. Driver updates 3. sfc /scannow 4. Memtest5. Individually pulling sticks of RAM and swapping them out. There's a series...
  6. Frequent BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD issues and frequent crashes

BSOD issues and frequent crashes: I've been having a bit of trouble recently with a few blue screen and pc crashes. The most frequent blue screen notification is driver irql_less_or_not_equal but there are security check violations also. These crashes happen more often during gaming but also occur during the...
  8. Computer BSOD Frequently

Computer BSOD Frequently: Hello, So my computer is BSOD quite frequently and the games i play sometimes freeze and crash. The Temps are around 73 Celcius when the crashed occur. I Have Had this pc for 3 years and these only started 1 month ago. It is a custom built pc The BSOD errors i get are:...
  9. Computer freezes frequently while working - BSOD win32kbase.sys

Computer freezes frequently while working - BSOD win32kbase.sys: From the past 10 days or so I am getting frequent system freezes. This happens even when I am not gaming and has no pattern. There's no error and never had a BSOD until today which had SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys. What I've tried Bought new HDD and removed...
  10. Frequent BSOD while working - IMPERSONATING_WORKER_THREAD

Frequent BSOD while working - IMPERSONATING_WORKER_THREAD: Hi there! We were doing fine with a computer upgrading to Windows 10, and it worked good for a while. However, now we're getting this BSOD several times a day, seemingly at random. I've updated all the drivers on the PC and tried to find any sort of solution online, but...