Windows 10: Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it

Discus and support Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I keep experiencing frequent and random BSOD's and can't seem to get to the bottom of what's causing it. I'll attach the minidumps that come up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashers66, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Ashers66 Win User

Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it

Hi, I keep experiencing frequent and random BSOD's and can't seem to get to the bottom of what's causing it. I'll attach the minidumps that come up when this happens. Thankshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al_aL3E2xgiTgc1VrH7ZH8OHGaP6Cw?e=C9F6UB

:)

Ashers66, Mar 26, 2023

2. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

Redirecting

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Mar 26, 2023
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD sure

2. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  3. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  4. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Not sure how to go about fixing it: Hi, I keep experiencing frequent and random BSOD's and can't seem to get to the bottom of what's causing it. I'll attach the minidumps that come up when this happens. Thankshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Al_aL3E2xgiTgc1VrH7ZH8OHGaP6Cw?e=C9F6UB...
  6. Not sure how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure how to fix: When i login my desktop flashes white and my taskbar is gone my icons glitch into white files i can't run any shortcuts and i can't open anything not even settings, etc, this is the same in safe mode i've even did a cloud reinstall of windows even sometimes when i login it...
  7. Not sure how to fix this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure how to fix this: So 50% of the time I start up Windows in the past 5 or so days the start menu does not load up completely with pined items not appearing. The spinning icon happens persistly. My browser also shows as unresponding when this happens. Any time I click on the start menu in this...
  8. Frequent BSODs, not sure what the cause is

Frequent BSODs, not sure what the cause is: I've been getting frequent BSODs tonight. Started all of a sudden, screen went black. Then one after another, BSODs kept dropping. The black screen didn't give an error, but the machine hit a BSOD right away on boot with "IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE". A little while...
  9. not sure how to fix

not sure how to fix: My Dell Optiplex when trying to save to my desktop this is what i see[ATTACH] how can i fix this just purchased this computer THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sure-how-to-fix/ea95801f-9a91-4647-bab4-e7fa86d77907
  10. Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?

Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?: Hi I am new to this forum, hopefully I have an issue that can be fixed. I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I purchased the laptop a few months ago, it is a refurb / ex display model and has had a solid state HDD fitted. The machine was running fine...