Windows 10: Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

Discus and support Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, i'm looking to get some support on a persistent problem with my new PC build, something i've never come across before so slightly lost...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by morrell8119, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

Hi all,

i'm looking to get some support on a persistent problem with my new PC build, something i've never come across before so slightly lost...

PC specs

AMD 3900X processor

NVIDIA 2080 Ti RTX

64GB G.SKILL Trident X 3600 ram

Aorus 360 cooler

Aorus X570 Xtreme motherboard running BIOS F21

Samsung 970 M.2 SSD

Windows 10 operating system

Micronics Astro 750w modular PSU

The build was finished 1 week ago and was running fine with zero crashes for a couple of days. This was then followed by random and unexpected BSOD with varying error codes. During this time I had installed Aorus Engine and RGB fusion to control the LED lighting and various Aorus devices. However, I also tried uninstalling these to see if they were the root cause but I was still getting the BSOD.

What did i do...

I check the hardware ensuring everything was plugged in properly and no lose connections

I did a full RAM check using Memtest86+ including testing the sticks individually and collectivly all passed.

I did a full Windows 10 reinstall last night formatting the hard drive and reinstalling from scratch.

Ensured all drivers were up to date

For the rest of the night the machine worked fine, however today it has become very unstable again with the BSOD happening more frequently every couple of minutes after booting I'm now unsure what to do as all of the error messages are pointing to windows files being corrupted, rather than it be a hardware issue.

Below is a screen grab of the key error messages pulled from Blue Screen View...

Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build 172b5ffb-788f-474d-a93f-214f84e8a89b?upload=true.png

Any support with resolving this would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

morrell8119, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 10, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build

1. Frequent BSOD on new Windows 10 PC build - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD build

2. Frequent BSOD on new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on new pc: Recently got a new pc a few months ago and its been in and out of being repaired due to blue screen issues. Whenever i am using unity engine or playing unity games they will crash and unity engine will blue screen when building, pc had a 4090 and people repairing thought it...
  3. Frequent BSOD on new pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD on new pc: Recently got a new pc a few months ago and its been in and out of being repaired due to blue screen issues. Whenever i am using unity engine or playing unity games they will crash and unity engine will blue screen when building, pc had a 4090 and people repairing thought it...
  4. New PC Build BSOD

New PC Build BSOD: Hello, I recently built a micro ITX PC. Everything seems to run great, but it gets a random Blue Screen of Death every few hours.I have done all the basic troubleshooting with drivers, repairing system files, updates, etc… I need further help pulling and reading logs to...
  5. BSOD on new PC Build

BSOD on new PC Build: I could really use some help. This is a bit above my paygrade.I've build two new identical computers. They contain: ASUS z790-A Gaming WIFI motherboard with 128GB of Corsair Dominator DDR5 5600 RAM XMP disabled, running slower.They both exhibit the same behavior. When I...
  6. BSOD happening frequently after building new pc ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC /...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD happening frequently after building new pc ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC /...: Hello, after numerous hours of searching online and loosing hope, i come here to see if i can get any answer.I am currently running Windows 10The past year i have been building my new PC, some parts every other month. About 3 weeks ago i changed my cabinet and got a new M.2...
  7. BSOD happening frequently after building new pc ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC /...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening frequently after building new pc ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC /...: Hello, after numerous hours of searching online and loosing hope, i come here to see if i can get any answer.I am currently running Windows 10The past year i have been building my new PC, some parts every other month. About 3 weeks ago i changed my cabinet and got a new M.2...
  8. BSOD happening frequently after building new pc ATTEMPTED_SWITCH_FROM_DPC /...

9. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...
  10. BSOD on a new PC Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on a new PC Build: I have recently built a new PC and it has been running well for the most part although for the first time tonight I received the following BSOD crash log event listing which I have provided. I am using an Alder Lake 12900KF and the shown event was accompanied by a number of...