Windows 10: Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

Discus and support Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running out of ideas on what is causing repeated BSOD with varying messages. I won't get one for weeks and then I'll get three in a day. It's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doodle-bug24, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

I'm running out of ideas on what is causing repeated BSOD with varying messages. I won't get one for weeks and then I'll get three in a day.

It's a recent gaming office computer that I've built for myself. It has never once crashed in a game, it nearly always happens when doing office work or using the internet. I've stress tested the CPU, GPU and done a full Memtest and all clear. Hardware issues I can deal with, but software troubleshooting like this is beyond me unfortunately.

Here the link to the latest minidump files, msinfo and dxdiag: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zXScon8HYOcm-BGXKRjBCZCqM5JFbobe?usp=sharing

Any help would be most gratefully appreciated. Cheers, Dave

:)

doodle-bug24, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

1. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD various

2. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  3. Various BSODs, highly frequent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs, highly frequent: I've been receiving multiple BSODs frequently as of a week now. The errors seem to be varied, I've caught a few IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kernel security check failures, along with some others ntoskrnl has been the cause a lot of times. I've caught some other errors and...
  4. Various BSODs, highly frequent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs, highly frequent: I've been receiving multiple BSODs frequently as of a week now. The errors seem to be varied, I've caught a few IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kernel security check failures, along with some others ntoskrnl has been the cause a lot of times. I've caught some other errors and...
  5. Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD w/ Various Errors: Issue:Frequent BSOD and oddly high memory usage. For example, with only Google Chrome and Windows DBG open, I'm utilizing 78% of my memory and 30-40% of my CPU. System specs are below. The issue started after I installed a new video card ~ about two years ago. I switched from...
  6. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  7. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  8. Various BSOD Messages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD Messages: Been getting random BSOD Messages - would appreciate some help in determining possible cause heres a link to the DMP files https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0upvvf6te6lsuq/050820-18625-01.zip?dl=0 thanks!...
  9. Frequent Various BSOD crashes

Frequent Various BSOD crashes: Hello, for the last 2-3 days out of nowhere the last 2-3 days my computer has been getting a variety of different BSODs. Many of which point to faulty hardware, drivers, or memory problems. I've tried a few things including updating any outdated drivers, and restoring the...
  10. Various BSOD messages

Various BSOD messages: Over the last few weeks i have been having various BSOD and different messages each time, ranging from BAD_POOL_HEADER KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL All of these are preceded with the screen pixels all crashing into lines and buzzing sound. I...