Windows 10: Frequent BSOD on Windows 10

Discus and support Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been experiencing frequent problems with blue screen of death since I purchased this PC a few months ago, with it now occurring on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tiels, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Tiels Win User

Frequent BSOD on Windows 10

Hello,

I have been experiencing frequent problems with blue screen of death since I purchased this PC a few months ago, with it now occurring on a daily basis. There appears to be no correlation between what programs I was running at the time and BSODs happening.

The stop codes given for the BSOD seems to be different every time - with the latest being KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

My minidump files and system information are available here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvWUOOhnhyB4bCXsNQSFBqrbdKc?e=v0BteY

Any help or suggestions for fixing this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

Tiels, Jan 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 30, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD

2. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  3. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  4. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  6. Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.

Frequent BSODS and crashes after about 30 mins of playing any game.: Hi there, I've been getting frequent BSOD's and game crashes recently and I'm hoping someone can help me analyze the dmp files as I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to it.0x12B_c00002c4_StCtDecompressFailed_nt!ST_STORE_SM_TRAITS_::StDmPageError...
  7. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  8. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  9. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  10. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...