Windows 10: frequent BSOD problem

Discus and support frequent BSOD problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed a game and it started making my computer BSOD pretty often in almost every senario, like playing a different game, using browser,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Likado121, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Likado121 Win User

frequent BSOD problem

I recently installed a game and it started making my computer BSOD pretty often in almost every senario, like playing a different game, using browser, open some system appdevice manager to troubleshoot the issue.I have collected a bunch of dump file on crash report but couldn't find a clue it root cause of it. can I get help some help on identify what I could do to fix it. or at least point me the correct direction on how to identify the problem.Here is a link to all the reports I have collected: crash reportWhat I have tried so far, resitting the RAM, replacing the RAM, reinstalling Windows

:)

Likado121, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Feb 25, 2023
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Feb 25, 2023
  4. gregcccc Win User

frequent BSOD problem

Frequent BSOD - X64_IP_MISALIGNED

Hi axe0

Thanks for your suggestions.

- I have checked and Rapport is the latest version.
    - Chkdsk found no problems
    - Seatools Short Generic found no problems on D (I have not run it on C since I have an SSD). Long Generic is still running but has found no problems thus far.

What is your suggested next step?

Greg

gregcccc, Feb 25, 2023
Thema:

frequent BSOD problem

1. frequent BSOD problem - Similar Threads - frequent BSOD problem

2. frequent BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frequent BSOD problem: I recently installed a game and it started making my computer BSOD pretty often in almost every senario, like playing a different game, using browser, open some system appdevice manager to troubleshoot the issue.I have collected a bunch of dump file on crash report but...
  3. FREQUENT BSOD!!

FREQUENT BSOD!!: Whenever I use my pc after some 10-15 minutes my pc crashes. Before 1-3seconds of crashing a little bit of monitor light fluctuation happens and EROR: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. And sometimes I get black screen while booting. Please help me!...
  4. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: I am frequently facing an "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD. Tried to follow the different troubleshooting steps but the BSOD error reoccurs before any of them can finish. I was however able to run Memory Diagnostics and there is no issue with the RAM. Kindly help!Latest...
  5. Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD: Hi, I am experiencing frequent BSOD of various reasons, but mainly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. They do not happen when I play games usually like valorant, but more so during daily casual use eg Youtube, Zoom meetings etc. I am not sure what the issue is...
  6. Frequent Bsod

Frequent Bsod: After installing Bitdefender anti virus I started getting Bsods on my PC. I have uninstalled it now but Bsods continue. Please help/advise. Thanks. dump file is attached for refference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGm3zjrm93P1pmpF1K4IEgJ2o2-lE0oK/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Frequent Bsods

Frequent Bsods: Hello, I've been having frequent bsods for awhile now with various different error codes. I've tried every solution online such as sfc scannow, dism, windows diagnostic, and memtest86. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my dmp files to help me out, thank you....
  8. Frequent BSOD Problem

Frequent BSOD Problem: Hello I have a problem that I started to get BSOD quite frequently on my computer. From what I could gather it looks like a driver problem, but I'm not sure what might be causing it. I've updated my video card drivers and ran a windows update, but all of the dirvers look up...
  9. Frequent BSODs

Frequent BSODs: Hi! I have problems with my Teclast F15 laptop running Windows 10 Pro, build 1909, I experience multiple BSODs while doing standard work no gaming. Minidumps are here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtupNOIyIqF_gYhhu_0RZTmDy7-YuA?e=QGnX28 Any culprits? Thank you! M...
  10. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days). Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to...