Windows 10: Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?

Discus and support Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am new to this forum, hopefully I have an issue that can be fixed. I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running Windows 10 Home. I purchased the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by griseley, Dec 29, 2018.

1. griseley Win User

Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix?

Hi

I am new to this forum, hopefully I have an issue that can be fixed.
    I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop running Windows 10 Home.
    I purchased the laptop a few months ago, it is a refurb / ex display model and has had a solid state HDD fitted.
    The machine was running fine for 2 months and then started crashing/BSOD and restarting every 30-45 mins.
    I took it to the supplier who did stress tests and other tests but found no issues.
    I then used it fine all through December without issues until now... it is now happening again.
    I have installed and paid for AVG Antivirus and SpyHunter... both have scanned and removed all known threats etc.

It is still happening and I need your help!
    I have followed the instructions on BSOD thread and I have attached the report.
    If you need anything else, please advise.

Many thanks
    Gavin

:)

griseley, Dec 29, 2018
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AuRyFpxTCCT3i0z8_o33Lnsll2mT

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD / Restarting - How to Fix? - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Restarting

2. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  3. Frequent BSOD Error & restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD Error & restart: Hello Guys,I have Acer Aspire 7 which has 5500u Ryzen processor, 4 GB Nvidia GPU, 512 GB SSD & 8 GB Ram.The problem I face :1 Frequent BSOD error & restart 4 to 5 times a day. Sometime even when laptop is sitting idle2 Screen freeze/hang with no option then me doing hard...
  4. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  5. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?: Recently I upgraded my motherboard from an Asus Prime H510M-E to a Aorus Z590 Master.Current specifications:Z590 Aorus Master LGA 1200i5-11400F2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHZGIGABYTE RTX 3060 12 GBWindows 22H2Everytime I launch any sort of game or video it, the app either crashes soon...
  6. How to Fix Frequent Crashes and BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix

Frequent bsods, dont know how to fix: Hi, ive been getting frequent bsods, ive tried reinstalling my graphics card drivers and reseating my ram, and have run sfc/scannow and DISM to no avail. Also, my pc has recently started to take 10 minutes to boot up when it would take 30 seconds before . Here are the dump...
  8. Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix

Random, frequent BSOD / crashes and how to fix: Hello, For the past two months, I've been getting random, but rather frequent BSOD and complete system crashes/reboots and for the life of me cannot figure out how to fix them. I've ran memory tester came back no issues I've unplugged all USB devices I've opened my...
  9. Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Restart and BSOD Issue: Hello, It is kind of weird but my system keep restarting at random interval , before I manually restart, it show BSOD Error having some error text: Your PC ran into as problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then we’ll restart for you ....
  10. System frequently restart with BSOD

System frequently restart with BSOD: System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report. 91884

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frequent bluescreen

2. frequent restart of windows phone