Windows 10: Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

Discus and support Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC was working all fine but since the last month there are BSOD ERRORS occurring and I am unable to work on my PC. I am sharing the Google Drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kanai LalDe, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

My PC was working all fine but since the last month there are BSOD ERRORS occurring and I am unable to work on my PC.

I am sharing the Google Drive link of the pdf of error screens that is shown when BSOD error happens. Kindly someone help me on this topic.

I am using a HP Desktop with Windows 10 Home.

Google Drive Link

:)

Kanai LalDe, Sep 7, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages :)

cplpro, Sep 7, 2020
  3. rspulp Win User
    Frequent BSOD, several different error messages

My system has been experiencing frequent BSOD for the last several weeks. Several different messages occur:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS)

APC INDEX MISMATCH

Latest Minidump Files are from a month ago. Can't find minidumps or Memory.dmp files from crashes over the last few days. The system was configured to create them but they're not there. Previous files, system info and Memory Test results are here:

20190404bsod.zip

Tried:

Updating BIOS

Updating Chipset driver and all other drivers using Driver Reviver

Uninstalling & reinstalling Firefox

Memory Test

Re-registering time service

Fixed error 10016 error

Windows update: these keep failing, even from standalone updates:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809

2019-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4487017)

Is it a hardware issue? Tried calling manufacturer (Asus) but they were not at all helpful, blamed software without even trying to diagnose.

rspulp, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Tyrejj Win User

Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

Frequent BSOD Varied Error Messages

Hello, this is a problem I have been having for about a month now. I have been running Windows 10 since July 29th.

I am getting frequent BSODs, they seem unpredictable, I have noticed no pattern to them.

My system will crash anytime, including during startup and any time after startup, even after a long period of normal usage. It will sometimes run into a loop of booting and failing to start up. Running applications may have an impact, however I can't be certain because it will sometimes crash while running no applications or idle. I have no startup applications enabled.

The BSODs have had many different error messages, the variety of error messages seems to be increasing with time. It began with mostly the BAD_POOL_HEADER error and a few others. BAD_POOL_HEADER still seems to be the most frequent message.

These are error messages I have recorded in the past three days, they are in order of when I saw them and had the time to record them, I may have missed a few.

BAD_POOL_HEADER
    NO_MORE_IRP_STACK_LOCATIONS
    DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    IRQL_NOT_LESS OR_EQUAL
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    0xc000021
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
    DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NONEXECUTE_MEMORY

To me this looks like an excessive amount of errors.

When these problems started I ran tests on my system, it failed a memory test, these are the results.

Pre-boot System Assessment Build 4524
    Device: Memory
    Test: Ground Bounce Test
    Test Results: Fail
    Error Code: 2000-0123
    Msg: Memory - integrity test failed.

I have run memory tests again as well as other system tests, all of them have passed with no failures.

I have made sure to update Windows and all of my drivers whenever an update is available.

I would really appreciate some help with this. I would like to know what any of this means, if I can fix it, what I can do to fix it or prevent further damage? I have uploaded the debug file, I have included all information I felt could be relevant, and I'd be happy to provide any additional information.

Tyrejj, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages

1. Frequent BSOD since last month with different error messages - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD since

2. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  3. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  4. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  5. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  6. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Getting several different BSOD over the last month.

Getting several different BSOD over the last month.: Keep getting BSOD crashes over the last month or so, at really strange times. Usually when the computer is just completely idle. Cant figure out what is actually causing it. Here is the Minidump file. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahx7x09yvvp2sps/041720-33265-01.dmp?dl=0...
  8. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it...
  9. Frequent BSOD, several different error messages

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Frequent BSOD, several different error messages: My system has been experiencing frequent BSOD for the last several weeks. Several different messages occur: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (FLTMGR.SYS) APC INDEX MISMATCH Latest Minidump Files are from a month ago. Can't find...
  10. Frequent BSODs with different errors

Frequent BSODs with different errors: Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's been causing them. I already had it reformatted because the repair guy told me it was probably a virus or a jumbled registry...