Windows 10: Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD since updating Windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's since last thursday, my collegues are experiencing the same problem.The Error message displayed on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nicolaï Mestdagh, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

Hi, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's since last thursday, my collegues are experiencing the same problem.The Error message displayed on the screen is "System Thread Exception not Handled" in file "HTTP.sys"We're developers using Visual Studio 2019 fully updated to develop an MVC WebApplication.We're all experiencing the same issue: Change something in your code while debugging be it cshtml or css, doesnt matter when you do a refresh in the browser we get the BSOD. We tried with multiple devices, all running Windows 10 but different models, Lenovo G15v, Lenovo Yoga 7 slim, HP Z-Book

:)

Nicolaï Mestdagh, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Windows Update (BSOD)

Hi Guys.
    I have Built a Machine for Crunching a few days ago and I have some issues with Windows Update.

I have installed all Windows Updates but there are around 9 left without been installed becasue everytime i try to install it the Machine Crash and I get a BSOD, can someone tell me what could be causing that Windows Updates makes a Machine crash and get BSOD?

Cheers.

Knoxx29, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jun 16, 2021
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

Frequent BSOD since forced Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What are the changes or troubleshooting steps you have make prior to the issue?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest to refer the suggestion given by Zigzag3143, dated july 26, 2013.

Refer the link:
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_10-update/bsod-finding-and-fixing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

For more information, refer the link.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

I hope the information is helpful and if the error still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

1. Frequent BSOD since updating Windows. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD since

2. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  3. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD since Windows Update: My computer has been consistently failing since the last Windows Update. I don't have the multiple BSOD I have seen since they started, as I did not allow dmp files but I managed to get one last time while closing Riot Vanguard. I haven't gotten a BSOD outside of this since...
  4. BSOD since Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD after windows update: Hello!After Windows update, I believe on 14th April, I am receiving lots of BSOD crashes. My computer is relatively new 6 months old and it hasn't had any issues so far.I have uploaded some MiniDump files so you can take a look at.https://we.tl/t-apmb71YnctThese are all after...
  6. Frequent BSOD after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD after windows update: Hello!After Windows update, I believe on 14th April, I am receiving lots of BSOD crashes. My computer is relatively new 6 months old and it hasn't had any issues so far.I have uploaded some MiniDump files so you can take a look at.https://we.tl/t-apmb71YnctThese are all after...
  7. Frequent BSOD since March 2020

Frequent BSOD since March 2020: Hi Community, I’ve had frequent BSOD on my laptop since March 2020. It’s a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15” running Windows 10 Home 2004, OS Build19041.450. I’ve tried resetting Windows and also completely reinstalled it. Windows Updates are current. Samsung updates...
  8. Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.

Since the last Windows 10 update, my laptop is frequently crashing with BSOD.: Hi there, Since the last Windows update, I am being plagued with frequent BSOD crashes. The most common stop code that I am getting is "BAD_POOL_CALLER", but I have had "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". This is causing me to lose work on websites unless I remember to...
  9. Frequent BSOD Since SSD Swap and Windows 10 1903 Update

Frequent BSOD Since SSD Swap and Windows 10 1903 Update: I've been experiencing multiple BSODs since upgrading my customized desktop to version 1903. Prior to the update, I had a different SSD, which I had to swap out for a new one as the drivers available were not compatible with the new update. In trying to troubleshoot the...
  10. Frequent BSOD since yesterday

Frequent BSOD since yesterday: Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" and "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I have a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version installed on my PC. Can you help me...