Windows 10: Frequent BSOD since yesterday

Discus and support Frequent BSOD since yesterday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by user12391, Jun 5, 2019.

1. user12391 Win User

Frequent BSOD since yesterday

Since last night I've been getting Blue Screen of Death whenever I'm playing a game. The error messages in the Blue Screen of Death were "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" and "DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER". I have a Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version installed on my PC. Can you help me with my problem?

:)

user12391, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Smurfmans Win User

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Update:
    I did steps 6 and 7:

BIOS reset. I choose the 'optimized defaults':

Frequent BSOD since yesterday [​IMG]

Frequent BSOD since yesterday [​IMG]

And then I did steps 8 through 11.

Next step is the memtest86+. I created a bootable DVD, and tested if it works. (It does.) I plan these memory-tests the coming nights.
    However, I can't see how I can test every SDRAM module separately. How do I do that?

(NB: After closing my game yesterday, I got the first BSOD in weeks, with a (new) message: "reference by pointer".)

Smurfmans, Jun 5, 2019
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Frequent BSOD since yesterday

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

BSOD Nathan items 2-23-2018

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Frequent BSOD since yesterday

1. Frequent BSOD since yesterday - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD since

2. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot open mail since yesterday: Cannot open or access secondary email addresses since yesterday?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mail-since-yesterday/967b6b9e-993a-4537-ab67-cfc26da2da68
  3. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot open mail since yesterday: Cannot open or access secondary email addresses since yesterday?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-mail-since-yesterday/967b6b9e-993a-4537-ab67-cfc26da2da68
  4. Cannot open mail since yesterday

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD since updating Windows.: Hi, I've been experiencing a lot of BSOD's since last thursday, my collegues are experiencing the same problem.The Error message displayed on the screen is "System Thread Exception not Handled" in file "HTTP.sys"We're developers using Visual Studio 2019 fully updated to...
  6. Windows acting weird since yesterday

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows acting weird since yesterday: Yesterday I've downloaded the clock for speedrunning, the most used one(from official page but windows defender said that it might not be safe, but I still installed it) . And since yesterday my pc is acting weird. I restarted it and runned antivirus fully but nothing found....
  7. Frequent BSOD since March 2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD since March 2020: Hi Community, I’ve had frequent BSOD on my laptop since March 2020. It’s a Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 15” running Windows 10 Home 2004, OS Build19041.450. I’ve tried resetting Windows and also completely reinstalled it. Windows Updates are current. Samsung updates...
  8. Reliability History entry since yesterday

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reliability History entry since yesterday: Version 1909 Build .535 Home. Since yesterday every time I log in I get an entry in the Reliability History chart. It's happening on two different computers. I don't know of any changes and it doesn't seem to be affecting anything. [img] Any clues or anyone else seeing...
  9. Been having this problem since yesterday.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Been having this problem since yesterday.: I had an update about yesterday and I keep getting : "SkypeBridge.exe - Bad Image C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.meGameSource\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using...
  10. start menu not opening since yesterday

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu not opening since yesterday: Hello , My windows 10 was working fine till yesterday . But now i have met with a problem . The problem is that my start menu is not opening from yesterday . Store, Microsoft Edge and Cortana are also not opening . What to do ? Help me please .... 37407