Windows 10: Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions....

Discus and support Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello - any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I do audio production and so my CPU load is always pretty heavy, and that seems to be making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RTWoods, May 26, 2020.

1. RTWoods Win User

Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions....

Hello - any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I do audio production and so my CPU load is always pretty heavy, and that seems to be making these crashes more frequent, which leads to me not being able to work.

I've tried to layout everything efficiently and in an easily digestible way, but let me know if there is further information needed. I'm also including the 5 most recent minidump files a lot in 2 weeks, with 2 different BSOD stop codes as well as a txt readout of my PC's specs. NOTE: This readout was taken from Speccy, which lists my CPUs temp as 85C, which is not the case and is apparently a known bug with the software

Specs & Minidump: Google Drive Link Zip folder contains 5 DMP files and 1 txt file

Number of Crashes in past month: 5

Dates of Crashes: 5/19, 5/21, 5/22, 5/22, 5/26

BSOD Stop Codes:

• PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • BAD_POOL_CALLER

Action When Crash Occurred: Opening a CPU-intensive program Ableton Live 10, Arturia Analog Lab, Arturia Pigments; unsure of what specific program it was each time

Solutions Attempted:

• Chkdsk scan and repair
    • System restore
    • MemTest86
    • Scan Disk
    • System Startup Repair
    • Ensured all drivers are updated
    • Cleaned out PC case, ensured motherboard, GPU, CPU, and RAM sticks are free from dust/debris/signs of damage
    • Maximized speed of two fans just to make sure things are getting cool enough

After trying all of the above, finally, after doing the Scan Disk on 5/22 I didn't have another crash... until today. Not sure where else to turn and I'm starting to wonder if there's a hardware issue.

Can anyone help with this? Thank you!

:)

RTWoods, May 26, 2020

2. Frequent system crashes (BSOD)

My computer is frequently crashing with error messages of BAD_POOL_HEADER, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, and others. I ran a memory check and now get a message after boot up that there is a memory problem and contact
    the manufacturer. Per a suggestion on this forum (Windows 10, "your computer has a memory problem" what do i do? Plse help.), I ran verifier and the system
    immediately crashed indicating esif.lf.sys caused the crash. I was able to turn off verifier in Safe Mode but the system still crashes frequently. How can I fix this problem?

Here is a link to the msinfo32 file and a .zip file of the last 3 .dmp files

MSinfo32.nfo

021618-30515-01.zip

Thanks.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

SteveHerbst, May 26, 2020
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, May 26, 2020
  4. dp343 Win User

Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions....

Computer frequently crashing/BSOD when playing FFXIV

Hi, I've been having some problems playing FFXIV with my computer. After playing for 10-15 minutes, the computer will crash with a BSOD, and each time it has listed different errors, although frequently the cause has been listed as either ntoskrnl.exe or
    ntkrnlmp.exe. The methods that I have tried are:

-Updated Windows and all drivers. Game still crashed after updates.

-Memtest86+. No corrupt memory indicated.

-sfc /scannow in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-chkdsk /r C: in Command Prompt. No problems there.

-Checked hardware temperatures. Temperatures nominal.

-Tried driver verifier. I found one program (ScpVBus.exe) that was listed as causing some of the crashes. I removed that but still receive crashes.

I'll post links to the mini dumps and my system configuration below. Thanks in advance for any posts or advice given.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJTHdObDNUcGtzdWs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1EeBPr6ZBFJVVNaYUJLOWpQcHM

dp343, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD system crashes - unable to find cause after several attempted solutions.... - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD system

2. Computer is crashing frequently, cannot find the root cause

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is crashing frequently, cannot find the root cause: Hi,My Computer has been crashing multiple times a day and I do not know why, I've tried a fresh install and that didn't help so I'm hoping someone here can assist. Here are the .dmp files from the most recent crashes can anyone tell me what the problem is from...
  3. Computer is crashing frequently, cannot find the root cause

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is crashing frequently, cannot find the root cause: Hi,My Computer has been crashing multiple times a day and I do not know why, I've tried a fresh install and that didn't help so I'm hoping someone here can assist. Here are the .dmp files from the most recent crashes can anyone tell me what the problem is from...
  4. Frequent BSOD's and cannot find cause.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's and cannot find cause.: Greetings my name is Delano and I have been getting frequent bluescreens. I have dont a WinDbg but I have no clue on what to do with the information. And that is why I am here to ask for someone's help who knows alot about computers.this is what i got from the WinDbg. If...
  5. Frequent BSOD's and cannot find cause.

Frequent BSOD's and cannot find cause.: Greetings my name is Delano and I have been getting frequent bluescreens. I have dont a WinDbg but I have no clue on what to do with the information. And that is why I am here to ask for someone's help who knows alot about computers.this is what i got from the WinDbg. If...
  6. Frequent BSOD's and cannot find cause.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve

Frequent BSOD after multiple attempts to solve: I recently got a desktop a few days ago and ever since initial set up it has been extremely buggy and just not working as wanted.Ever since set up, I have been receiving multiple blue screens, with many different codes, the most frequent one being:...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD frequently

ntoskrnl.exe causing crashes and BSOD frequently: Hi,I am hoping someone can help me please.Running W10 pro x64 Build 19042.867 - I backed out of the latest update after a couple of BSOD's as there were reports that was causing them.I installed a new SSD and have recently started getting BSOD and installed Bluescreenview and...
  9. Frequent Crashes/BSODs With No Identifiable Pattern or Cause

Frequent Crashes/BSODs With No Identifiable Pattern or Cause: The computer I'm using now is the first one I ever built - I completed it about two years ago. For many months now I've had frequent crashes with no identifiable cause. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between RAM-intensive activities and crashes. Sometimes I'll only...
  10. BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere

BSOD (GreenSOD?) - Unable to find a solution anywhere: The primary display goes solid green and the secondary screen goes black. The audio - if playing - repeats the last few milliseconds of whatever was playing just before the screen changed. I should mention that this doesn't happen very frequently. Usually once every few...