Windows 10: Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

Discus and support Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jao, Feb 20, 2017.

1. JAO
    Jao Win User

Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

Hello!

I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes.

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong?

Thank you in advance for the help.

:)

2. Windows 10 frequent BSOD

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me with my problem? Since Windows 10 upgrade( from Win-7), more and more frequent BSOD occurs- mostly while playing DOTA 2. Most common cause displayd on BSOD screnn was IRQL not less or equall. Another weird thing is every time system reboots
    after this crash or bsod- i can only "see" half of my available memory (i have 16 GB- 4*4, but can see only 8 GB- even in BIOS). i have already tried checking and updating my drivers, chckdisk, several memtest for faulty memories- with 0 errors.

Here is the latest dumpfile

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=09525321761200077925

Would appreciate any advice.

RelagWithdot, Feb 20, 2017
  3. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP when starting DOTA 2 or Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Hello.

Recently I've been having an issue where a BSOD occurs when I: Open up, uninstall, repair etc. either DOTA 2 or CS:GO. after a while, the screen freezes and gives me the BSOD of the unexpected kernel mode trap.

I've tried with other games on my Steam account, and I never run into the same problem, which is rather wierd.

Any way I can fix this?

Thanks in regard

Nickolaj

Nickolaj S, Feb 20, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

It appears your installation is counterfeit, as such I cannot provide support until it has been cleared up.

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD while

2. constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2: Good night guys, I've been having a lot of BSODs lately. I've tested it out and it only happens when I'm playing DotA 2. I've tried reinstalling my drivers, running sfc /scannow, the rdimm thing, cleaned my pc. I even reinstalled my goddamned windows OS. I'll put along the...
  3. Dota 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dota 2: Is anyone else here having any issues running Dota 2 and getting reduced performance in comparison to Windows 8.1? I'm getting extremely low fps often to the point of it being a slide show, where I was getting a stable 40 fps in Windows 8.1. Have tried both graphics...
  4. BSOD while loading Dota 2: Machine Check Exception

BSOD while loading Dota 2: Machine Check Exception: Hey Guys, As the title says, I keep running into a BSOD when trying to launch/ play Dota2. The computer freezes up and the audio keeps making a repeating noise. I have reset my laptop last night (deleted all the other files) and only downloaded the latest Nvidia driver and...
  5. BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too)

BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too): I built my computer a little under a year ago, but over the past few days it is crashing randomly. I looked into if it was heat related with monitoring software, but GPU and CPU temps are fine. It happens more often when I play Dota 2, but I have reinstalled and validated the...
  6. BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2: im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening to my pc. then i decide to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but bsod stand still. the problem is when i play dota 2...
  7. BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back

BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back: Long time lurker and finally got fed up. Thanks in advance for the help. I get the BSOD error only when I play Dota 2. Sometimes I can go hours without it. But lately, it's been happening more frequently. Sometimes it happens back to back where after I restart my computer,...
  8. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  9. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...