Windows 10: Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error

Discus and support Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 giving frequent video card driver crash error while playing any game and after a restart it gives BSOD. I went to event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HimanshuNayak7, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error

Recently my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 giving frequent video card driver crash error while playing any game and after a restart it gives BSOD. I went to event viewer and I can't probably figure out if the BSOD is from Intel or Nvidia. Also, I had formatted the laptop around more than 15 times but still, it gives me video driver card crashed. And yes windows 10 and all the drivers are running up to date. I have run all the sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

I went to the event viewer to see what is actually causing the error and I found:-

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x0000000000000002, 0x00000000000010de, 0x0000000000001f11. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: ed9f0855-46c2-4ec0-8941-b224b3a5961e.

Here is the memory dump file:- MEMORY.DMP

:)

HimanshuNayak7, Dec 28, 2020

2. (BSOD) bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR

Has any one got this BSOD when stress testing a overclock before? i can get the minidump if some one can read it for me i was trying for 4.5Ghz @ 1.31v and after around 20min of stressing i would get this BSOD and it would shut my system down not even sure i saw a BSOD just a shutdown?

Live OR Die, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error

"The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 " BSOD on Windows 10.

Hi Jayan,

Please reply to a few questions asked below:

• Since when are you facing the above issue? Did you make any recent changes to the computer?
    • Did you try booting the computer in Safe mode and check if the issue persists?

We are not able to access the link shared in the above post. If haven’t tried, please follow the steps suggested above and check if similar issue occurs on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of bugcheck error code received on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error

1. Frequent BSOD with bugcheck error - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD bugcheck

2. Frequent BSODs BugCheck 0x154 Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs BugCheck 0x154 Stuck at 0%: For the past two months, I’ve been getting frequent blue screens on my HP 15-ef2126wm LAPTOP-RCJ14I35 that I’ve had for nearly two years and with the STOP code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. It’s been happening randomly almost every day, but once the error occurs, the blue...
  3. Frequent BSODs BugCheck 0x154 Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs BugCheck 0x154 Stuck at 0%: For the past two months, I’ve been getting frequent blue screens on my HP 15-ef2126wm LAPTOP-RCJ14I35 that I’ve had for nearly two years and with the STOP code UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. It’s been happening randomly almost every day, but once the error occurs, the blue...
  4. Frequent BSODs with different bugcheck errors when PC is idling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with different bugcheck errors when PC is idling: Hello, I've recently been getting frequent BSODs while the PC is idling/locked. So far this hasn't happened while I'm gaming or actively using it for browsing, typing, working, etc. Every time I get different bugcheck error codes in the event viewer. I've uploaded all the...
  5. Frequent BSODs with different bugcheck errors when PC is idling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with different bugcheck errors when PC is idling: Hello, I've recently been getting frequent BSODs while the PC is idling/locked. So far this hasn't happened while I'm gaming or actively using it for browsing, typing, working, etc. Every time I get different bugcheck error codes in the event viewer. I've uploaded all the...
  6. Frequent BSODs with different bugcheck errors when PC is idling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent BSOD errors

Frequent BSOD errors: I've been frequently having daily BSODs for the past few months and I finally got around to searching for a solution or a way to figure out the cause of the problem. I ran memtest off a usb stick and it came up with 0 errors, so I'm sure it's not the ram at the very least....
  8. Frequent BSoD / Bugcheck error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent BSoD / Bugcheck error: Sirs, I have Windows 10 and try to keep it up to date often. Lately, I have been experiencing frequent BSoD reboots and I'm pretty sure its a driver fail. I don't know how to determine which one however...What I see in the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a...
  9. Frequent BSOD errors

Frequent BSOD errors: I keep getting bluescreen errors, the PC is fairly new and i have tried updating all my drivers i think not sure how to post dump file but think that's meant to be useful? if anyone can help, thanks :...
  10. Frequent BSOD/Lockups Bugcheck 0x0000009c

Frequent BSOD/Lockups Bugcheck 0x0000009c: Over the last few days my computer would lock up and checking the EventViewer I'd see a Bugcheck 0x0000009c error. Here's what I've done: At first I figured it was time to nuke Windows anyway so I formatted my boot drive and installed Windows 10. When that didn't work I...