Windows 10: Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Discus and support Frequent BSOD with different reasons in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days. I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by goolka, Jul 15, 2020.

1. goolka Win User

Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days.

I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help.

https://filetransfer.eu.dentons.com/pickup.php?claimID=pam6SkzP8CWb4c97&claimPasscode=mrpb2RaKyESAQ7PA

:)

goolka, Jul 15, 2020
  2. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile Frequent BSOD with different reasons :)

cplpro, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jul 15, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

1. Frequent BSOD with different reasons - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD different

2. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  3. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  4. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD for different reasons

BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  6. Multiple BsOD for different reasons

Multiple BsOD for different reasons: Hello, I've been getting several mutiple BsOD errors over the past month or so. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR here is a google drive .rar folder containing the dump files...
  7. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  8. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  9. BSODS with different reasons

BSODS with different reasons: For some time now I've had BSOD's once in a while and I've tried rooting out the source with no success. Hopefully you'll be able to detect something I can't.. Thanks so much win10 pro version 1909 OS build 10.0.18363 drive link to v2collector 156285
  10. Frequent BSODs with different causes

Frequent BSODs with different causes: https://i.imgur.com/AO6BgPk.png Picture with general error names Attachment 79858 50368