Windows 10: Frequent BSOD.

Discus and support Frequent BSOD. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I was experiencing very frequent BSOD in the past few days. I worked on Live2DCubism infamous for using a lot of memory as usual and it suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wu Yuchen, May 23, 2024.

1. Wu Yuchen Win User

Frequent BSOD.

Hi,I was experiencing very frequent BSOD in the past few days. I worked on Live2DCubism infamous for using a lot of memory as usual and it suddenly started to crash. After a few crashes I kept getting in to BSOD as soon as I reboot my computer. It was showing different error code each time, including KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA, DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION, DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER, LOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT. I tried:Re-installing the system but didn't solve the issue.Running memtest86+ overnight for 20+ passes and no error found.Enabling driver verifier an

:)

Wu Yuchen, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Frequent BSOD.

1. Frequent BSOD. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD

2. My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GTVvmt2rxN0O09OYH2PqX4ZMnxHFq2mD?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-into-bsod-error-frequently-it-started/f5ab3de2-f79d-470b-a66f-2c916410a1f2
  3. My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps into BSOD error frequently, it started happening 2 weeks ago and my edge also...: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GTVvmt2rxN0O09OYH2PqX4ZMnxHFq2mD?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-into-bsod-error-frequently-it-started/f5ab3de2-f79d-470b-a66f-2c916410a1f2
  4. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  5. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error

frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, k mode exception not handled & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe", "k mode exception not handled"...
  6. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe" and "hypervisor_error"....
  7. frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error

frequent BSOD ntoskrnl.exe & hypervisor_error: Hello, I am experiencing frequent crashes on my Windows 11 laptop. The screen sometimes goes black, but more often it displays a blue screen. The error codes mentioned on the blue screen vary, with occurrences of "ntoskrnl.exe" and "hypervisor_error"....
  8. Frequent BSOD with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with my new computer: Hi,My computer have at least 1 bsod per day. The errors are not always the same. The last one was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b.The bsod are random. I didn't noticed anything special before they appear.I think I already updated all my drivers. I installed manually my graphics...
  9. Frequent BSOD with my new computer

Frequent BSOD with my new computer: Hi,My computer have at least 1 bsod per day. The errors are not always the same. The last one was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b.The bsod are random. I didn't noticed anything special before they appear.I think I already updated all my drivers. I installed manually my graphics...
  10. Semi-frequent BSODs, need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Semi-frequent BSODs, need help: Some BSODs are quite random, usual suspects include "KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" and "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". Theres also some times when I load up a Mihoyo game and it BSODs due to their anticheat "HoyoKProtect.sys".Laptop specs:Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ARH05AMD Ryzen 5...