Windows 10: Frequent BSOD

Discus and support Frequent BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have been getting an awful amount of BSODs on my computer. They ONLY happen when I load specific games. Titles like Doom Eternal and Road 96... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fufinas, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Fufinas Win User

Frequent BSOD

Recently I have been getting an awful amount of BSODs on my computer. They ONLY happen when I load specific games. Titles like Doom Eternal and Road 96 basically crash instantly, while titles like Titanfall 2 and CSGO never crashed once. Temps were also fine all the time. My graphics drivers are fully updated and so is my BIOS. I also set my XMP settings to default. I also uninstalled all of my display drivers and reinstalled them, but it didn't work. My final attempt was to uninstall Valorant to make sure that the anti-cheat wasn't causing a problem. NONE of these worked at the slightest. My

:)

Fufinas, Jun 7, 2023
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jun 8, 2023
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

Redirecting

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD

I am frequently facing an "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" BSOD. Tried to follow the different troubleshooting steps but the BSOD error reoccurs before any of them can finish. I was however able to run Memory Diagnostics and there is no issue with the RAM. Kindly help!

Latest Dump File : DUMP – Google Drive

Ishaan Basavaraj, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Frequent BSOD

1. Frequent BSOD - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD

2. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  3. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY beAn attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The...
  4. Please Help! Why am I Frequently getting BSOD all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.: I've been getting very frequent bsods, especially when I load up intensive games like helldivers 2 and r6. It crashes when using any application and it crashes at random times. It crashes faster when I load intensive applications though. I have ran sfc /scannow, memory...
  6. Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.

Frequent BSODs and haven't found a solution.: I've been getting very frequent bsods, especially when I load up intensive games like helldivers 2 and r6. It crashes when using any application and it crashes at random times. It crashes faster when I load intensive applications though. I have ran sfc /scannow, memory...
  7. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  8. Frequent Intermittent BSOD

Frequent Intermittent BSOD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XfIrCSysB1a6_o4T4MwdNzleoy4ipsaH/view?usp=sharingMinidumps for last 5 crashes linked, I believe all while running Driver Verifier. I have had other error codes in the past but the minidumps have been overwritten Secure kernel error, Page fault...
  9. Random and Frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...
  10. Random and Frequent BSOD

Random and Frequent BSOD: I get a random BSOD error message throughout the day and I can’t figure out what the issue is. It’s like it cycles through different errors each time it happens. The only time I don’t get a BSOD is when I’m playing FiveM, GTAV RP. I could play that for hours upon hours and...