Windows 10: Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?

Discus and support Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a new Surface Book 2 which recently started suffering from BSODs, with thread exceptions being the most common "cause". I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KristianKarlsson1, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?

Hello everyone,

I have a new Surface Book 2 which recently started suffering from BSODs, with thread exceptions being the most common "cause". I am not proficient enough to take this any further but I found the post about what files should be uploaded for the community to be able to analyze so I did that. They can be downloaded from OneDrive

There are three mini dumps, the msinfo and also the compute specs in an XML file generated by Speccy.

Could anybody help me out since this is causing me much problems?

:)

KristianKarlsson1, Dec 8, 2018
  2. SiraMS Win User

Frequent BSODs, looking for help.

Hi, my Windows 10 Pro computer is having frequent BSODs. Most frequent errors are "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" and "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" among the others.

Before formatting and brutalizing my C: drive I wanted to come here, hoping for some help from you guys!

Here is the only Minidump file I have, relative to the latest crash on my machine: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av_ndnSJ8YOEgSDlZL2pizLMeUY3

Thank you in advance for the help!

SiraMS, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Protik Win User
    Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Dukewayne Win User

Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps?

1. Frequent BSODs, can someone look at my minidumps? - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs someone

2. Can someone find the error in my BSOD minidump?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone find the error in my BSOD minidump?: Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061323-8984-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22621 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer...
  3. Can someone find the error in my BSOD minidump?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone find the error in my BSOD minidump?: Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\061323-8984-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22621 MP 8 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD - can someone have a look through the minidumps please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD - can someone have a look through the minidumps please.: Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahk86O_tseoFgst52u9i95fynkEPAg?e=nkBXAMHi all, I hope someone can help. I have been having DPC_Watchdog_Violation errors for months now, maybe 3 times a week, sometimes daily. I have looked through lots of guides and also checked through my...
  5. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD - can someone have a look through the minidumps please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD - can someone have a look through the minidumps please.: Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ahk86O_tseoFgst52u9i95fynkEPAg?e=nkBXAMHi all, I hope someone can help. I have been having DPC_Watchdog_Violation errors for months now, maybe 3 times a week, sometimes daily. I have looked through lots of guides and also checked through my...
  6. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD - can someone have a look through the minidumps please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  8. Can someone take a look at my minidumps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone take a look at my minidumps: So recently I have been getting quite a lot of bsod. During gaming and while just using my comp. I was told to restart my windows by doing a fresh install and updating my bios. I did that and it still occurs. These are my mini dumps recently. The reinstall fixed me bsod'ing...
  9. Can someone take a look at my minidumps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone take a look at my minidumps: So recently I have been getting quite a lot of bsod. During gaming and while just using my comp. I was told to restart my windows by doing a fresh install and updating my bios. I did that and it still occurs. These are my mini dumps recently. The reinstall fixed me bsod'ing...
  10. Looking for someone to read my minidump

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Looking for someone to read my minidump: This post is a follow up from another post (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/various-bluescreen-issues-when-starting-computer/432aabe9-5d10-4a55-8427-293c582e68bc?tm=1536074976462) about my bluescreen errors that I am still having problems...