Windows 10: Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.

Discus and support Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased an Asus Tuf A17 laptop around half a year ago. Had no issues until now.Recently my laptop kept crashing while gaming stating a DCP Watchdog... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristopherDias, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.

I purchased an Asus Tuf A17 laptop around half a year ago. Had no issues until now.Recently my laptop kept crashing while gaming stating a DCP Watchdog Violation Error which led me to suspect it's something to do with overheating. But even while performing normal tasks like using the browser, writing in a word file or sometimes even when the system is just idle, it goes to BSOD.What happens after BSOD and reboot is the WiFi icon goes missing. The WiFi driver for some reason is unable to detect the hardware. This somehow gets fixed by itself after multiple restarts but then again after a day or

:)

ChristopherDias, Apr 4, 2022
  2. david9527 Win User

BSOD DCP watchdog violation

Getting frequent BSOD with DCP watchdog violations

I have updated everything I could find or think of, including the graphics card and all the drivers through windows.

I even reinstalled the system, please help.

Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash. b3211876-441e-47c1-b96f-a9702c79de97?upload=true.png

david9527, Apr 4, 2022
  3. DCP watchdog Violation

Pages freeze.How to fix DCP Watchdog Violation ?

trudyguldin, Apr 4, 2022
  4. Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.

Constant BSOD on New Laptop - "DCP Watchdog Violation"

I purchased a new ASUS laptop a couple weeks ago and upon opening it I ran screen checks and benchmarks to make sure that everything was going smoothly. During the first benchmark it crashed with error code "DCP Watchdog Error". I looked this up and found
    it was caused by driver errors. I made sure all Windows updates were installed and to the best of my ability updated all drivers. After using the laptop here and there I have found that it crashes all the time with DCP watchdog error.

Many sources indicate it has something to do with SATA controllers, however the only drive in this computer is a PCIe M.2. I ensured the BIOS was up to date. My Nvidia graphics drivers are up to date. Whenever I try to start a video game it never actually
    loads and crashes to BSOD.

If there are any logs or spec sheets that anyone needs please let me know what and how you would like them, there seem to be a ton of options. The laptop is a Zephyrus GX531GX.

Thanks,

AJ Preston, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.

1. Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash. - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs DCP

2. DCP Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation Error: I have been crashing and some of the windows error messages points out a DCP Watchdog error. Any help to understand what is causing it would be much appreciated.Com specsAMD Ryzen 7 1700ASRock A320M-DGSNvidia GeForce GTX 1080Windows Minidump...
  3. DCP Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DCP Watchdog Violation Error: I have been crashing and some of the windows error messages points out a DCP Watchdog error. Any help to understand what is causing it would be much appreciated.Com specsAMD Ryzen 7 1700ASRock A320M-DGSNvidia GeForce GTX 1080Windows Minidump...
  4. DCP Watchdog Violation Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs DCP Watchdog Violation Error and WiFi unavailable after crash.: I purchased an Asus Tuf A17 laptop around half a year ago. Had no issues until now.Recently my laptop kept crashing while gaming stating a DCP Watchdog Violation Error which led me to suspect it's something to do with overheating. But even while performing normal tasks like...
  6. DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DCP Watchdog Violation :BSOD Error 0x133: Not sure if im posting on the right board. I am a new user to this forum.This BSOD is getting to be a pain. I stopped using this laptop for two months. when i turned it back on i got the BSOD. All windows update are installed. All drivers that had updated drivers were also...
  7. DCP Watchdog violation BSOD

DCP Watchdog violation BSOD: Hi everyone,I have a laptop and a desktop computer and both have started displaying the BSOD with a DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION ERROR, it's driving me insane and I'm completely out of my depth. I've tried a couple of things such as updating my graphic card driver but the error...
  8. dcp watchdog violation error BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dcp watchdog violation error BSOD: hi after updating to w10 20h2 i got the following error dcp watchdog violation BSOD all drivers are up to date bios is up to date motherboard is asus rog strix gaming z370-i here is the minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak5OytcfVaL_kjvM3yn5tTbxXjyJ?e=yaB1bC any...
  9. Frequent DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION GSOD

Frequent DCP WATCHDOG VIOLATION GSOD: Dmp files from C:/Windows/Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgwAzWr1-NwNij8gt2Kig-OlRaIK?e=YQTr65 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frequent-dcp-watchdog-violation-gsod/db5baf30-c163-4e3b-90fd-abba5ff8cd7d
  10. DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing

DCP Watchdog Violations and Frequent Freezing: I have a Lenovo T450s laptop with Windows 10 installed. Yesterday I started having problems with my computer freezing. Sometimes the laptop reboots itself and I get a error message about a DCP Watchdog violation. The problems started after I did some updates recommended by a...