Windows 10: Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

Discus and support Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.572 The bsod's have begun around 4 months ago and i have been reccuring almost daily.I have reinstalled windows 4 times so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by midnightsto, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

Windows 10 OS BUILD 19041.572
    The bsod's have begun around 4 months ago and i have been reccuring almost daily.I have reinstalled windows 4 times so far with no avail.I have done stress tests on cpu,hdd and ram memory so far with no leads besides the laptop freezing during the ram test.It usually occurs during playing but in a few cases it happened while using it without playing any games.
    The antivirus is usually closed when playing games.
    I have also ran chkdsk and sfc
    DESKTOP-QPM0J5E-(2020-11-01_09-55-45).zip

:)

midnightsto, Nov 1, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Nov 1, 2020
  3. VitusB Win User
    Frequent BSOD's. Don't know what to do.

For the past month or so I've been getting daily BSOD's.

Sometimes my PC just reboots without there being a blue screen.

These are the BSOD I usually get:

• IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    • KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    • IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE
    I've tried:

• sfc /scannow
    • Windows Memory Diagnostic tool
    • Driver Verifier
    • BIOS update
    • Disabled fast startup
    And many other things

It had bothered me so much that I decided to do a clean installation of Windows 2 days ago, but the blue screens/crashes still happen.

If anyone can help, please do.

-Thanks

VitusB, Nov 1, 2020
  4. LeoBloom Win User

Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months

1. Frequent BSOD'S for the past 4 months - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD'S past

2. BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found: I firstly bought my PC as a prebuild in 2016 and after it had become too outdated a couple years ago, I started changing parts so I could run more demanding games. I have changed every part of my PC besides the storages. Last summer I changed the motherboard and RAM which are...
  3. BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD frequently happening for the past 6-7 months, no solution found: I firstly bought my PC as a prebuild in 2016 and after it had become too outdated a couple years ago, I started changing parts so I could run more demanding games. I have changed every part of my PC besides the storages. Last summer I changed the motherboard and RAM which are...
  4. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  5. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsods for months: Hi, Ive been having frequent bsods ever since i first got my pc a year ago that occur mostly when just browsing the internet. I havent been able to figure out what's been causing it, here are the dump...
  6. frequent bsods for months

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Different BSOD's for the past three months.

Different BSOD's for the past three months.: Hi, so, for the last three months i got constans BSOD's. They don't appear when im doing something in particular, mostly when the pc in chilling with no stress. They started one month after the pc was build and running smooth. Here are the specs: MoBo:MSI B450A-Pro Max GPU:...
  8. Multiple BSOD past month

Multiple BSOD past month: Hello, I've made several questions concerning blue screen errors that I have been receiving the past month or 2. The most reoccurring is "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE". I have multiple minidump files that I will link here. I received a KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error...
  9. BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month

BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month: My computer stopped working all of a sudden about a month ago when the screen froze whilst I was watching Netflix. I tried turning the cumputer on but the power light would come on and then after 2 seconds it would turn off. I left it for an hour and swapped the memory around...
  10. Receiving frequent BSODs in the past few months

Receiving frequent BSODs in the past few months: Hello all. Since around the middle of October, I have suddenly been receiving BSODs, mostly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, or IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have collected the necessary files and will upload them, with one caveat - I cleaned out the dump files a week or...