Windows 10: Frequent BSODs lately

Discus and support Frequent BSODs lately in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past month or so my Windows 10 PC has been crashing on the average of 1-2x/day. I have saved my .dmp and system info information and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ken Payne, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Ken Payne Win User

Frequent BSODs lately

For the past month or so my Windows 10 PC has been crashing on the average of 1-2x/day. I have saved my .dmp and system info information and is available on my personal OneDrive. I'm happy to post the link if this is the right forum and will help resolve my issue.

Thanks!

Ken

:)

Ken Payne, Oct 19, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Oct 19, 2020
  4. fgalvez Win User

Frequent BSODs lately

Frequent BSOD lately with the "Driver overran stack buffer"

I have been having a number of BSOD lately(one an day). It seems to be going between 2 different types of BSODs, the most recent(which I have crash logs for) is for a "driver overran stack buffer" BSOD. According to the logs ntkrnlmp.exe seems to be the
    culprit on a few occasions. Not really sure what to do at this point, can someone help me out?

fgalvez, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSODs lately

1. Frequent BSODs lately - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs lately

2. Having more BSOD lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having more BSOD lately...: Hello, I'm using a aspire 7 laptop. the bsod is being more recent, like everyday, I don't remember when it started but I already tried checking for new updates, used sfc/scannow and disk check but none works. Its pretty random so I am not sure what was wrong. i try using view...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  5. Getting a few BSODs lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a few BSODs lately: I've gotten 3 BSODs in a couple of weeks, after I started doing some long rendering with Sony Vegas, two of them happened very shortly after finishing 10-ish hour renders, one just happened randomly just now, not sure if I've pushed some of my older computer components to the...
  6. Getting a few BSODs lately

Getting a few BSODs lately: I've gotten 3 BSODs in a couple of weeks, after I started doing some long rendering with Sony Vegas, two of them happened very shortly after finishing 10-ish hour renders, one just happened randomly just now, not sure if I've pushed some of my older computer components to the...
  7. A bunch of BSODs lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A bunch of BSODs lately: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my 2 years old PC since 2-3 months ago with BSODs. I reformatted my PC a month ago thinking this issue might go away but it's coming back. I ran driver verifier and there was no BSOD. It used to not let me boot with driver verifier...
  8. A bunch of BSODs lately

A bunch of BSODs lately: Hi everyone, I've been having issues with my 2 years old PC since 2-3 months ago with BSODs. I reformatted my PC a month ago thinking this issue might go away but it's coming back. I ran driver verifier and there was no BSOD. It used to not let me boot with driver verifier...
  9. A bunch of BSODs lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Random BSOD's lately.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's lately.: Hi there, I've been having some random bsod's lately. Here's a dump from the last one [img] DESKTOP-2CF8N79-(2020-01-23_17-10-48).zip - Google Drive 149144