Windows 10: Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Discus and support Frequent BSODs minidump files attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by aheller02, Aug 13, 2020.

1. aheller02 Win User

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached

Hello,

I've been experiencing numerous blue screens in the last month or so, with a dozen or more different stop codes. I suspect this is being caused by a faulty driver on my PC, but disabling individual devices through device manager and uninstalling/reinstalling/updating drivers hasn't yielded any results. These BSODs persist even in safe mode, though they occur less frequently. I've ran sfc /scannow and chkdsk on my C: drive, both of which said there were no issues detected.

I've attached a zip file of the five most recent blue screens. I don't know how to interpret these, so hopefully someone can identify the issue from them.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJBj6bVUQ6SgUABAS3jRKPR-UvH?e=H3WRnO

:)

aheller02, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Protik Win User

Frequent BSOD after moving Windows 10 to SSD (minidump files attached)

Hi,

I have recently moved Windows 10 installation of my Thinkpad L440 to a SSD. But after that I am having frequent BSOD. The BSOD happens without any explicit action within some intervals. To pinpoint what's causing this, I have done the following:

1. Ran Lenovo provided memtest which found no issues.

2. Tried to run verifier. But after enabling that could not boot to my installation. So had to go safe mode and disable verifier.

3. Ran 'chkdisk /f /r' but got no violations.

So here is the link of one minidump, MSinfo file and drivers list:
    link to dropbox

For now I only have one minidump because during BSOD OS is not able to write minidump files.

Any insight regarding the BSOD will be really appreciated.

Protik, Aug 13, 2020
  3. tsathesh Win User
    Frequent BSOD

Thank you for the quick response.

Ive followed the steps and have zipped the minidump files here. i attached more than just 3 to show the frequency as well as the various BSOD's Ive been getting. Thank you very much for your help Frequent BSODs minidump files attached :)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqRqKSe1a0mAiXFPs_m53XgGAMv8

tsathesh, Aug 13, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums Frequent BSODs minidump files attached :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Frequent BSODs minidump files attached [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

1. Frequent BSODs minidump files attached - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs minidump

2. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  3. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.: So I've been experiencing a number of blue screens recently, generally while using Mozilla Firefox. This is a personal system built in January 2023, and I have not previously experienced hard crashes like this. I do not remember any driver change that would trigger the issue,...
  4. Need help with frequent BSODs. Minidumps attached.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  6. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD minidump files attached: I am getting daily BSODs for the past few weeks and need some help diagnosing. Here are the minidump files from the past week:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvgyDoz4kpEBUA7bca?e=iYrtjFSystem:Windows 10 Home 64-bitAMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60 GHz not overclocked2x16GB...
  7. Daily BSOD minidump files attached

8. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  9. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached: Hello, my pc has been BSOD a lot lately, and I think it's my valorant anticheat software, but I'm not entirely sure, as it keeps returning different types of BSOD. Attached is a link to the folder with the latest bluescreen information. If someone could help me figure this...
  10. Frequent BSOD, Minidump Attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware