Windows 10: Frequent BSODs occurrence

Discus and support Frequent BSODs occurrence in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zhr218_762, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Frequent BSODs occurrence

Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My PC specs:R5 3600 with Thermalright coolerB450 tomahawk max IIXPG SX8200 Pro 1TBAsrock RX6600XTCorsair 8gb x2 3200mhzCorsair RM650Phanteks P300AUSB connected to: Topping DX3 Pro+ with its own latest driverRAzer Viper MiniTecware Phantom KeyboardAll drivers are updated as far as I'm concern.Link to dump files https://driv

:)

zhr218_762, Sep 29, 2022

2. Frequent BSOD with different error code

Hi,

Try doing these steps as it may be something running that is causing the problem for you.

1. Run msconfig

Choose Services tab

Tick 'Hide all Microsoft Services'

Change all remaining services to disabled

Restart and check for BSOD occurrences

2. Run msconfig

Choose Startup tab

Press Open Task Manager

Change all Start-Up software to Disabled

Restart and check for BSOD occurrences

nigelyardley, Sep 29, 2022
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Frequent BSODs occurrence

Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

Redirecting

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Frequent BSODs occurrence

1. Frequent BSODs occurrence - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs occurrence

2. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop: Hello all looking for helpwith handling this BSOD this happens at least two times a day doing simple tasks such as non-streaming web searches and just daily use. I have since Done the following:1 Reset PC - Keep Data2 Reset PC - Delete Everything3 Full OS Win11 Install From...
  3. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop: Hello all looking for helpwith handling this BSOD this happens at least two times a day doing simple tasks such as non-streaming web searches and just daily use. I have since Done the following:1 Reset PC - Keep Data2 Reset PC - Delete Everything3 Full OS Win11 Install From...
  4. Frequent BSODs occurrence

Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  5. Frequent Bsod

Frequent Bsod: After installing Bitdefender anti virus I started getting Bsods on my PC. I have uninstalled it now but Bsods continue. Please help/advise. Thanks. dump file is attached for refference https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RGm3zjrm93P1pmpF1K4IEgJ2o2-lE0oK/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Strange Occurrence

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Occurrence: Whenever i have no audio playing and my room is quiet, whenever i move my mouse i hear a noise in my headphones that sounds like a beep, and it holds the sound for as long as i am moving my mouse...
  7. Frequent occurrence of BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent occurrence of BSODs: This is my first post, so please excuse any formatting errors and lack of basic knowledge of computers. Also, this is going to be a long post, so strap in. I bought my laptop, MSI GV62 8RE-050IN, over a year and half ago (sometime in August 2018) and ever since I bought...
  8. Frequent occurrence of Crash Logs pop-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent occurrence of Crash Logs pop-up: I recently started seeing the following pop-up: "Crash Logs" "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information about this to the developer?" I have Windows 10 Professional and Office 365. The pop-up sometimes occurs when Outlook is...
  9. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences: As the title suggests, I am getting BSOD from varying sources, most recently Khan Academy and STEAM. I know very little about issues like this, and would appreciate a comprehensive walk through of how to fix this. 71232
  10. Frequent BSOD

Frequent BSOD: Hello guys. In the past few months my PC has been constantly having a BSOD, usually 2 times a week or so (more frequently in the last few days). Most of the times it happens right after booting the OS, with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. One time I also got something related to...