Windows 10: Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files

Discus and support Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the last 2 to 3 months, my laptop has been randomly getting BSODs maybe one a week for a few months now, they are starting to increase in their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kevin St, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Kevin St Win User

Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files

In the last 2 to 3 months, my laptop has been randomly getting BSODs maybe one a week for a few months now, they are starting to increase in their occurrence, I have had 3 today. My warranty with HP has expired, and I am now trying to troubleshoot the issue on my own. this started happening in earnest about 2 weeks ago and I have tried a lot of things to diagnose the problem. I have run all of the hardware diagnostics in the HP Support Assistant Suite. They are not finding anything. I have used the removal tools of my AV software first the one HP threw on there from MacAfee and then the one

:)

Kevin St, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Barman58 Win User
    Barman58, Mar 1, 2023
  3. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD for Windows 10? (.DMP File Included)

I was given this laptop knowing very well that it was having frequent BSOD (specifically IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL errors) but I seem to have fixed that particular BSOD.

It's been a solid 48 hours since the last error, but just now as I was playing a game, the computer crashed, leaving a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error behind.

Included in the following link is the .dmp file for said crash.

.DMP File

Thank you for your help in advance!

undefinedagent, Mar 1, 2023
  4. Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files

Windows 11 having multiple BSOD a day

I've noticed such a problem since 2 months ago. I've tried to replace my memory sticks. This is then followed by updating firmware and software. I tried to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11 as well. My final step was to reinstall Windows 11. All the steps have been performed but the issue is still happening, in fact much more frequent than before. Below are the errors that I see while BSOD:

• WHEA Uncorrectable Error
    • DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    I've even run "sfc /scannow" and memory diagnostics, all return normal. I've no idea on what to do now. Hereby providing a .dmp file for your reference under my OneDrive. Link

Chai Chong, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files

1. Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD's laptop

2. Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file: Please see dump file below, i used WinDbg to read it.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel...
  3. Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD - Cant decipher DMP file: Please see dump file below, i used WinDbg to read it.IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by drivers using improper addresses.If a kernel...
  4. Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files

Frequent BSOD's on Windows 11 laptop help understanding .dmp files: In the last 2 to 3 months, my laptop has been randomly getting BSODs maybe one a week for a few months now, they are starting to increase in their occurrence, I have had 3 today. My warranty with HP has expired, and I am now trying to troubleshoot the issue on my own. this...
  5. BSOD HELP dmp file included

BSOD HELP dmp file included: I recently encountered a blue screen of death while playing genshin impact. could someone help me out by analyzing the dmp filehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xteFyR8Lga42YOL9WJ7-gC0tiYPGdHjc?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD: 3 .DMP Files I cannot understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: 3 .DMP Files I cannot understand: Hello again,Can anyone take a look at the following Mini Dump files and help me understand what's going on?Latest minidumps from today + MSINFO:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9Wzop4VZn-yy-M5iJL09U4sBx79VMNT/view?usp=sharingBasically, if I'm using the PC and running...
  7. BSOD: 3 .DMP Files I cannot understand

BSOD: 3 .DMP Files I cannot understand: Hello again,Can anyone take a look at the following Mini Dump files and help me understand what's going on?Latest minidumps from today + MSINFO:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-9Wzop4VZn-yy-M5iJL09U4sBx79VMNT/view?usp=sharingBasically, if I'm using the PC and running...
  8. BSOD: 3 .DMP Files I cannot understand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD DMP File Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DMP File Help: Hello, I have followed Zigzag3143's guide on finding and fixing BSODs. I have had daily BSODs for about 2 weeks now and am looking forward to this issue being resolved. Hopefully I will not have to upgrade my software as that would be rather costly for me right now. Thanks...
  10. BSOD - help with DMP files please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - help with DMP files please: Hi, Having problems - can you help with my re-occurring BSOD? https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__oEZfyo9JTM5xsUFTz5vt8SQnlwDHV5?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-help-with-dmp-files-please/ab36c648-cd54-489a-994c-7f3c6d7ecc31