Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day there! Recently I built a new PC with Win 10 and now I'm getting accidental BSODs that occur most often during the gaming, but sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by the21place, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909

Good day there!

Recently I built a new PC with Win 10 and now I'm getting accidental BSODs that occur most often during the gaming, but sometimes it happen just in idle state or web-browsing. I've already looked for solution in AMD and Win forums and there is no clear solution for this and there is even no clear cause for BSODs with different error codes. So far it look like some drivers conflict, but since I made the AMD install after the cleaning with DDU, it's quite strange.

Here is the NFO file and a set of Win10 minidumps collected after the recent BSODs.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuRld6MJx2dRgSyihtjm-GJdwK1q?e=g7hRSy

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
    Power: 550W Straight Power 11
    RAM G.SKILL Ripjaws V 2x8GB DDR4 3200 CL14 working on XPM 3200 profile
    MB: Asus Prime X370-PRO updated with the latest BIOS.
    Monitor: AOC C24G1 Curved
    Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX 590 SE
    SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 3D TLC

Also it can be caused by some bugs of the latest 1909 update, but another weird thing is that I can't uninstall 1909 there is no "uninstall" button and the command ran via PowerShell fails with message that this update is a part of a system and can't be deleted.
    Scan SSD

What should be my next troubleshooting steps ?

:)

the21place, Jan 26, 2020
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909 :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909 [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, Jan 26, 2020
  3. BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Here you go, the HD tune scans, did memtest but after 1.5hrs only one pass had been finished so will leave it on tonight again for more passes.

shinigami8671, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Smurfmans Win User

Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909

Frequent and random appearing BSOD 'internal power error'.

Here are the magician screenshots:

Disk Drive

SMART button:

These tests didn't take long. Perhaps I missed a checkbox?

Also good to mention, I always get this message when starting " Samsung Magician":

I installed the SSD drive during Christmas 2016. I tried different drivers etc, but this message always came back.
    As my PC worked perfectly at that time, I let it rest in the end and used the lastest microsoft driver that windows update installed.

As to the steps in post #22. I did not yet executed these steps, so I cannot give you an update just yet.
    I hesitate a bit, because they seem to bring me in a new level of computer repair&analysis - into an area that is new to me. A bit out of my "comfort zone", and I need time to familiarize myself with these enhanced steps, so that I feel myself capable enough of doing them, without fearing to screw up my PC. Please give me some time for this. Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909 :) I will try to do this during this weekend.

I also didn't come round into doing steps 10 and 11 from post #8. Should I still do these?

Smurfmans, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909

1. Frequent BSODs with different error codes in Win 10 update 1909 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs different

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  4. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  5. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  6. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...
  7. Frequent BSOD with different error code

Frequent BSOD with different error code: Hi ! Since I build this computer1 year ago, I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common like everyday. The errors that often appears are : -IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY -DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have...
  8. Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD and each time a different error code: I recently updated windows to 1903 10.0.18362 and now after one week I am facing a lot of BSOD. I have reset windows but still I get the BSOD. Sometimes I am not even able to get into windows as it automatically goes into automatic repair. But somehow after many attempts I...
  9. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

Getting BSOD frequently in different codes: Hey, I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since then I've been getting blue screens in different error codes. Run memory diagnostic tool and the free version of memtest86 a...
  10. Frequent BSODs with different errors

Frequent BSODs with different errors: Hi everyone. I've been having these random BSODs randomly and have been in and out of repair shops with my laptop and still couldn't figure out what's been causing them. I already had it reformatted because the repair guy told me it was probably a virus or a jumbled registry...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frequent bsod different error codes