Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with different stop codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SvetlozarK., Mar 17, 2022.

1. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience, Nvidia Control Panel and my pc started crashing every 5 minutes, I uninstalled all the apps I had but it still crashes, also the most frequent stop code is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I am currently in safe mode and it hasn't crashed. I don't know if its a hardware or software issue and don't wanna try cleaning my pc again cause i

:)

SvetlozarK., Mar 17, 2022
  2. Argaman Win User

Several BSOD screens with different stop codes - Windows 10

I bought a new pc, few days ago. since I got it, my windows 10 crashed about 8 to 10 times already.
    Each time I get a different stop code, the ones I got already was:

1. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    4. MEMORY_MANAGMENT
    5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

All I could find is this question, but I don't know if his answer is the same as mine, please tell me if it is, I'll add pictures of anything needed.

Thank you for your help, in advance, it is really important.

EDIT: I updated all drivers (motherboard, nvidia gpu), and I got a new stop code after it crashed again: POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

Argaman, Mar 17, 2022
  3. Darkula Win User
    BSOD has a different stop code whenever I do a task.

I've uninstalled the drivers as you suggested, but the BSoD happened again, this time with the stop code: ATTEMPTED WRITE TO READ-ONLY MEMORY. I've also noticed that the mouse seems to take a long time to respond to a different program whenever I click on something, as well as go forward whenever I backspace on a website or folder.

Darkula, Mar 17, 2022
  4. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, Mar 17, 2022
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

1. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs different

2. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  3. Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD's with different error codes.: I have been having frequent BSODs. Different errors each time. Common errors are irql_not_less_or_equal, system_service_exception, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area. Sometimes it is accompanied by ntoskrnl.exe failed. I have updated all the drivers, ran all tests from the forums...
  4. Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time: Recently, I bought some new ram for my PC, I already had 2 8GB sticks and there weren't many issues till then.Since I added this new ram, my PC started to get very frequent BSODs and basically every single one has a different stop code. Besides BSODs, I had a lot of...
  5. Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time

Frequent BSODs and crashes with different stop codes every time: Recently, I bought some new ram for my PC, I already had 2 8GB sticks and there weren't many issues till then.Since I added this new ram, my PC started to get very frequent BSODs and basically every single one has a different stop code. Besides BSODs, I had a lot of...
  6. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  7. Frequent BSODs with different stop codes

Frequent BSODs with different stop codes: I've been having trouble with BSOD over a couple of months and today I decided to try a clean install of my pc. it was fine at first but like an hour after I had downloaded some apps - Avast Antivirus, Malwarebytes, Blue Screen Viewer, Mega.nz, Nvidia GeForce Experience,...
  8. Getting BSOD with different codes frequently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Getting BSOD with different codes frequently: Hi, I am getting the BSOD issues which is very annoying. Can you please help me to fix this issue. I am providing you the minidumps files, system info and specification files so you can identify the problem with my pc. Moreover, I also run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and...
  9. Frequent BSOD with different error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD with different error code: Hi ! Since I build this computer1 year ago, I had random BSOD like every month. But recently it became more common like everyday. The errors that often appears are : -IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL -ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY -DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have...
  10. Getting BSOD frequently in different codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD frequently in different codes: Hey, I recently upgraded my system with Intel 660P 512GB and 2 sticks of Corsair Vengeance 8GB and performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro, since then I've been getting blue screens in different error codes. Run memory diagnostic tool and the free version of memtest86 a...