Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BoonBox1378, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm asking for help here.My current PC setup is:AMD Ryzen 5 3600MSI B450 TomahawkG Skill Trident Z RGB Neo 16GB 3600MhzNvidia GTX 1060 6GB256GB SSD for OS2TB HDD750W PSUFor reference, I have replaced every single component in an attempt to solve my problem except for my CPU, Mobo, SSD and GPU.I have RMA my RAM and received a

:)

BoonBox1378, Nov 28, 2021

2. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Nov 28, 2021
  4. somvir73 Win User

Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

1. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs obvious

2. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  3. Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs with no obvious reason: Hi all,I have been trying to figure out what is going wrong with my computer for the past year and I'm honestly at my limit. It seems every day my PC will BSOD at least once. I have been getting a multitude of error messages and I cannot trace the problem to its source so I'm...
  4. Experiencing Frequent BSOD for No Apparent Reason

Experiencing Frequent BSOD for No Apparent Reason: Hello, I've been experiencing random BSOD errors for about four months now, on two separate computers. Originally, I thought since my last computer was old that there was a hardware failure, and upgraded my computer. Unfortunately, I'm now experience BSOD errors with...
  5. Disk full for no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk full for no obvious reason: I have my hard drive seperated into two partitions: one for the OS and one for data. The space on the first one is completely full (about 99 out of 100 GB full). However, if I take all the folders and files/programs on the hardware and look at the properties of those and add...
  6. Frequent BSOD with various reasons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent BSOD with various reasons: Hello, I have been getting sporadic BSOD with reasons such as Memory Management or Kernel Security Checks off and on for months. I have tried everything I could find online from updating all my drivers and running the driver verifier to reinstalling windows entirely. As a...
  7. Frequent BSODs for various reasons

Frequent BSODs for various reasons: Hi, I built myself a PC for the first time a few months back using the components below, but for some reason I keep getting BSODs daily. I've slowly started fixing the problems on my own which led to a week of no BSODs last week for the first time ever, but suddenly they're...
  8. Frequent BSOD with different reasons

Frequent BSOD with different reasons: Lately my computer started to get BSOD every few days. I've uploaded minidumps and system info, and would appreciate your help. https://filetransfer.eu.dentons.com/pickup.php?claimID=pam6SkzP8CWb4c97&claimPasscode=mrpb2RaKyESAQ7PA...
  9. 100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU Usage with no obvious reason: As recently as a couple of months back, my PC has been having random fits where, about once a week for ~5 minutes, my CPU usage will jump up to 100% making everything unusable for that time period. While it's at 100% everything crawls to a slow, task manager (temporarily)...
  10. Seeimingly random BSODs with no obvious reason

Seeimingly random BSODs with no obvious reason: I have a computer that has been experiencing seemingly random BSODs. The first time was when the computer BSOD-ed a couple days ago while watching a video. It has also BSOD-ed when copying a folder with 3 GB worth of information to the hard disk, running a virus scan, just...