Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I built my PC I've been getting increasingly frequent BSODs with stop codes similar to those in the title. The most recent Error event looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndrewBradberry, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

Since I built my PC I've been getting increasingly frequent BSODs with stop codes similar to those in the title. The most recent Error event looks like:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f 0x0000000000000008, 0xffffd3009d1c6e70, 0xffffb60a00000000, 0xfffff800553eee95. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a5fdece0-deda-414f-af1e-b28e004da67b.

I've tried updating/uninstalling/rolling back several drivers, including Audio and Video drivers, replacing the RAM in my computer, reinstalling windows, removing all external hardware, etc, and nothing has helped.

:)

AndrewBradberry, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Josh903 Win User

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD drivers. I ran SFC and it came back with no integrity violations.

I have attached zip file from the info collection program.

Josh903, Jun 13, 2020
  3. stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue crash screen with stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - how to fix it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

IlyaLitovchik, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Rodgers74 Win User

Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

Rodgers74, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

1. Frequent BSODs with stop codes like UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,... - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs stop

2. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  3. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  4. Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]

Frequent crashes Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION [NETIO.SYS]: Hello.Please can I have some guidance on how to resolve this issue. I have not been successful in replicating the conditions that trigger the issue.1. I have run the sfc /scannow command and all looks ok.2. From the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool, I scanned for Memory...
  5. BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe - "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe - "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": I have an Asus Zenbook with Windows 11 blue screening with the "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"I have attached the 3 x mini dump files from this mornings 3 crashes at the link below plus another couple from other...
  6. BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe - "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

BSOD - ntkrnlmp.exe - "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": I have an Asus Zenbook with Windows 11 blue screening with the "Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"I have attached the 3 x mini dump files from this mornings 3 crashes at the link below plus another couple from other...
  7. BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with Stop Code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, portcls.sys failed: I've just started having BSODs with the aforementioned stop code. At first it seemed to happen whenever I attached my external hard drive, but that was not the conclusive cause. Sometimes the computer will crash while I'm away from the screen, and it's always stuck loading at...
  8. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Stop Code

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Stop Code: Hello Recently my computer has shut itself down about 6/7 times in the last month roughly. The last time - this evening, I took a picture on my phone and noticed that the code was SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. My Lenova laptop is not that old - maybe 2 years but I've...
  9. BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception

BSOD Stop Code System_Service_Exception: I am getting a BSOD with stop code System_Service_Exception. It seems to happen any time whether gaming or just sitting on desktop. I have searched google and suggestions were to update gfx driver and remove AntiVirus which I have done. I am running latest versions of AMD...
  10. BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD with stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: The past day or two I've started getting random BSOD with the stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. It says the file asmtxhci.sys is what failed. I know that's a file associated with my ASUS USB 3.x driver/s but I haven't been able to solve the issue myself. All my drivers are...