Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Coredatum, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Coredatum Win User

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often there, the machine can't be used.I tried doing a full re-install of Windows 11, but the problem is still happening.Is it possible for a BSOD to happen in one place, but not another? I have made no modifications to the machine since I purchased it in 2020.When I'm at home and school, the machine is not connected to any d

:)

Coredatum, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

1. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs cause

2. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470: Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a link to the system minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExTXvHcqt52hmF8i5oIpi0iM7abFjyJ_/view?usp=sharingI really...
  3. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470: Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a link to the system minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExTXvHcqt52hmF8i5oIpi0iM7abFjyJ_/view?usp=sharingI really...
  4. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  6. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller: For several weeks now, both PCs in our household have been crashing regularly. Each time the reason is "BAD_POOL_CALLER".Both systems have clearly different purposes. One is used for work and has mainly office and work software installed. The other is mainly for programming...
  7. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller: For several weeks now, both PCs in our household have been crashing regularly. Each time the reason is "BAD_POOL_CALLER".Both systems have clearly different purposes. One is used for work and has mainly office and work software installed. The other is mainly for programming...
  8. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....
  9. BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD - Bad Pool Caller: Hi, I'm experiencing some problems with BSOD with error message Bad Pool Caller. It appears only when I play Witcher 3 with Afterburner on (I dont have to overclock, I'm turning it on because of monitoring) and randomly sometimes video freezes, sound is still playing for a...
  10. BSOD bad pool caller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD bad pool caller: I had a BSOD on windows 10 with the message: for more info look online for: BAD POOL CALLER There was no value. I have the impression the BSOD is caused by an original windows 7 desktop application (GNS3.exe) which hanged (not responding) when I loaded a project. I closed...