Windows 10: Frequent computer crashing in game.

Discus and support Frequent computer crashing in game. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎26/‎2019 10:53 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ottomanic, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Ottomanic Win User

Frequent computer crashing in game.

Source
    Windows
    Summary
    Hardware error
    Date
    ‎10/‎26/‎2019 10:53 AM
    Status
    Report sent
    Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff970d81e84460
    Parameter 2: fffff8026a5e4860
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 276c
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Unknown
    Server information: 4316c680-9811-471f-856a-123fc290147a

I've recently RMA'd my graphic card and having the same issues. Ive also replaced PSU and all of my memory. I've formatted all hard drives and reinstalled windows and everything. The computer is watercooled and I have not yet overclocked it. I'm always getting these livekernelevent 141 error codes.

:)

Ottomanic, Oct 26, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 26, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Frequent computer crashing in game.

Computer crashes when trying to game

Hi Simon,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community and we apologize for delay in response.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) Do you receive any error message, while game get crashed?

2) Is the issue confined to War games only?

This issue might occur, if graphics driver is not updated properly.

I would suggest you to update your graphics driver and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R key on the keyboard.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

• Expand the Display adapter.

• Right click on the driver and select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Frequent computer crashing in game.

1. Frequent computer crashing in game. - Similar Threads - Frequent computer crashing

2. Frequent crashes in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes in all games: I recently updated my BIOS, and since then I am having frequent crashes. Some of these crashes are to desktop, with many games no longer stable when they used to be fine. Some crashes have been entire system crashes requiring a reset UnresponsiveAll of my drivers and BIOS are...
  3. Frequent crashes in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes in all games: I recently updated my BIOS, and since then I am having frequent crashes. Some of these crashes are to desktop, with many games no longer stable when they used to be fine. Some crashes have been entire system crashes requiring a reset UnresponsiveAll of my drivers and BIOS are...
  4. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  5. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  6. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer crashing frequently

Computer crashing frequently: I have been getting dpc_watchdog_violation while i play a game called valorant and when i do, i check the event viewer and find error ID 225? how do i fix this? some other things ive been getting is when my computer is about to crash the voices/sound/noises keep looping just...
  8. Frequent game crashes and BSODs

Frequent game crashes and BSODs: My PC has been suffering from just about every BSOD error code occasionally and nearly all of my games crash shortly after startup. This issue has persisted for a few weeks now, and I'm running out of options. -The "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt is able to...
  9. Computer frequently crashes

Computer frequently crashes: So I recently built a computer and have noticed that while doing simple things such as watching movies or working on my google drive. My computer will randomly crash. This is the information of the dmp file of the most recent crash My specs: Intel Core i9 9900k Gigabyte...
  10. Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Frequent Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite a bit recently and I'm at my wits end. Everything points to some kind of driver being broken but I don't have a clue which....