Windows 10: Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

Discus and support Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer will just completely freeze multiple times a day. It’s a new Lenovo ideapad flex 5 so u have no idea why this happens so much. I will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/captaincoochieee, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

My computer will just completely freeze multiple times a day. It’s a new Lenovo ideapad flex 5 so u have no idea why this happens so much. I will just be trying to move the mouse and the cursor is suddenly stuck, and my computer can’t do anything. If I let it stay this way for a long time it will eventually turn to the blue screen of death. How can I fix this? Is it because of an antivirus software?

submitted by /u/captaincoochieee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/captaincoochieee, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Alexxx Win User

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

Alexxx, Oct 1, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Homeless Win User

Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

computer bsod/freezing frequently. time for some new thermal paste?

Whenever I get random bsod / freeze I usually point to bad ram

Homeless, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

1. Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD - Similar Threads - Frequent computer freezing

2. Windows 10 frequent freeze and bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 frequent freeze and bsod: Hi! I've been having issues with my laptop lenovo ideapad320, whenever i just randomly browse through my drive D and E, it freeze and will show a broken bsod screen and restart itself for quite a long time. It occasionally stop freezing and works fine but most of times it...
  3. Stuttering leads to freezing

Stuttering leads to freezing: Computer starts stuttering then eventually freezes. I tried a fix where I disable HPET according to this website but it's still stuttering. What can I do to fix the issue? I am still getting same errors on the event viewer like 4311, 2, 28, etc....
  4. BSOD and frequent freezes

BSOD and frequent freezes: Hi, As said in the subject I have continuous BSODs and freezes on Windows 10. I noticed that happens only on certain startups: if I run the pc for half an hour without having any issue, it continues running without issues even for days if I don't shut it down. Otherwise, if...
  5. Computer freezes to BSOD

Computer freezes to BSOD: For a few mouths now my PC has bin freezing when i play games on it, it was here and there at first, but now it barely gets to star before it freezes, the voice chats still work, but the in game audio loops and repeats in till BSOD, it is always the same stop code...
  6. My computer is frequently crashing to a BSOD

My computer is frequently crashing to a BSOD: When I open Reliability Monitor, it shows that "Windows stopped working". The error it gives in the technical details is: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef (0xffffd2871ac092c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000,...
  7. Computer will freeze/BSOD

Computer will freeze/BSOD: MY computer will freeze and sometimes go to BSOD. Will usually happen while gaming or streaming videos When the computer freezes my mouse will disappear.(though the lights on it will still work) Cant type anything or use windows shortcuts PC Specs Windows 10 Edcution...
  8. Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer

Frequent BSOD starting/waking computer: Hello, A few months ago my PC started having random BSOD issues when starting and waking from sleep mode but it was only about 1 every few weeks. The issue became more and more frequent however until a couple of weeks ago when it started having BSOD issues almost everytime...
  9. Computer freezes frequently while working - BSOD win32kbase.sys

Computer freezes frequently while working - BSOD win32kbase.sys: From the past 10 days or so I am getting frequent system freezes. This happens even when I am not gaming and has no pattern. There's no error and never had a BSOD until today which had SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys. What I've tried Bought new HDD and removed...
  10. Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD: World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD. 64166