Windows 10: Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

Discus and support Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer will just completely freeze multiple times a day. It’s a new Lenovo ideapad flex 5 so u have no idea why this happens so much. I will just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/captaincoochieee, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

My computer will just completely freeze multiple times a day. It’s a new Lenovo ideapad flex 5 so u have no idea why this happens so much. I will just be trying to move the mouse and the cursor is suddenly stuck, and my computer can’t do anything. If I let it stay this way for a long time it will eventually turn to the blue screen of death. How can I fix this? Is it because of an antivirus software?

submitted by /u/captaincoochieee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/captaincoochieee, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Alexxx Win User

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

Alexxx, Oct 1, 2020
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Homeless Win User

Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

computer bsod/freezing frequently. time for some new thermal paste?

Whenever I get random bsod / freeze I usually point to bad ram

Homeless, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD

1. Frequent computer freezing leading to BSOD - Similar Threads - Frequent computer freezing

2. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing frequently: System Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K default clock 3.7MHzGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TiMotherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z390-ARAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 DDR4 2 sticks 8gb running at 2133MHzStorage: 2 Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TBPower Supply: EVGA 750W G3 ModularI...
  3. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing frequently: System Specs:CPU: Intel Core i5 9600K default clock 3.7MHzGPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 TiMotherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME Z390-ARAM: Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3200C16 DDR4 2 sticks 8gb running at 2133MHzStorage: 2 Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TBPower Supply: EVGA 750W G3 ModularI...
  4. Computer freezing frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  6. Frequent freezes and BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent freezes and BSOD errors: My pc started having issues with constant bsod errors recently and I'm at a loss on how to fix them. so far I've tried updating drivers, restoring my system, and even did a fresh install of windows on a brand new SSD. I was hoping someone could take a look at my minidump...
  7. Frequent freezing & BSOD

Frequent freezing & BSOD: Hello, I hope this is the right place for posting this.I am having problems with Win10Pro on my laptop. It randomly freezes and throws the BSOD. Usually the error shown is either IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or UNEXPECTED_STORAGE_EXCEPTION. Strangely the computer can behave itself...
  8. Computer freezing frequently

Computer freezing frequently: For the past few months, I've been dealing with my computer randomly freezing, and requiring a force shutdown to use again. In the past month, it's accelerated to occurring multiple times a day, usually within 1-4 hours of use. It occurs most frequently when using certain...
  9. BSOD and frequent freezes

BSOD and frequent freezes: Hi, As said in the subject I have continuous BSODs and freezes on Windows 10. I noticed that happens only on certain startups: if I run the pc for half an hour without having any issue, it continues running without issues even for days if I don't shut it down. Otherwise, if...
  10. Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD: World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD. 64166