Windows 10: Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Discus and support Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Over the passed month I've been having crashes where the monitor (Which is actually a HDTV) turns off but the computer itself seems to be on. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Fondeesha, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Fondeesha Win User

Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Over the passed month I've been having crashes where the monitor (Which is actually a HDTV) turns off but the computer itself seems to be on. The monitor has it's standard No Signal Detected as if the TV is turned on but not my computer. Both the front panel lights behave as normal, one is steady and the other blinks. However, the computer doesn't respond, I am stuck with the No Signal Detected, and after about 30 seconds, it restarts.
    The event log shows an Event ID 41 Kernel-Power critical error.
    Things I have done to determine the cause:
    Purchased a new 850W power supplyPurchased a new 256GB SSD and did a full clean install of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Prior to the new SSD and clean install I did 10 passes with Memtest86+, stressed my GPU with Furmark (highest temp was 80C), and stressed my CPU with Prime95 (temps within acceptable range). However, half these crashes happen with absolute minimal activites like browsing the web or watching a video.
    Despite the full clean install of Windows 10, only having the most current Nvidia driver update for my graphics card, google chrome browser downloaded, and Razer synapse, I am still having crashes. The previous HDD where my OS "was" located, I have totally erased. Below I have attached the DM Log Collector information as requested in the sticky. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

:)

Fondeesha, Nov 1, 2016

2. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Hi,

Are you still experiencing the same issue?

Gemzon Mar, Nov 1, 2016
  3. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

*******************************************************************************

* Bugcheck Analysis

*******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {ffffe001d8e3a4c0, fffff801dd65d15c, 0, d}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+15d15c )

The problem relates to your graphics card but you may have other problems as well.

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file. To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R, type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Files in the txt file format are preferred. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system
    information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do not provide filtered files.
    Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 1, 2016
Thema:

Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

1. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Frequent crashes Kernel

2. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  3. Kernel Power - Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power - Event ID 41: Hi, I have been getting Kernel Power 41 error since December 2023 and for the past few months, I have tried a lot of things to fix it and just came across this question from this link "May I know how to solve a kernel power 41 error as my computer keeps crashing due to this...
  4. Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power Event ID 41: Trying to figure out why my PC keeps shutting off. Here are the logs of this error:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 9 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated...
  5. kernel power id event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power id event 41: Hi, when I turned on my computer, there was a blue screen and the computer eventually shut down. After checking the event viewer, I found out that there were 25 other kernel power events that occurred. I use my computer very often but it has never suddenly crashed. I am...
  6. Kernel Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kernel Power Event ID: 41: This error is associated with the crash of my Windows system at start up. Its description is: The system has rebooted without cleanlyshutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stoppedresponding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. The catch is that...
  7. Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: I've had a few occasions lately where my computer is on but crashes/turns itself off and I've no idea why or how to look at fixing the issue. Where do I start? Event Manager says Event ID 41 Kernel-Power...
  8. Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Kernel-Power Event ID 41: My system from time to time will crash on me with the blue screen of death showing Kernel-Power as the error code Last night at 1:30 AM the system crashed but this time a Dell Screen came on and said it could not find a hard drive. I was able to shut it down by clicking the...
  9. Kernel-power event id 41

Kernel-power event id 41: Every day i have a problem with my Acer aspire A315 randomly freezing and restarting, when i've looked at the event log this is what it shows Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/12/2018 10:06:42 Event ID: 41 Task...
  10. Kernel-Power Event id 41

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel-Power Event id 41: Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self. when i go check my Events logs for my pc this comes up Kernel-Power Event id 41 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting...