Windows 10: Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Discus and support Frequent Crashes while Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Keiuran, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Keiuran Win User

Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite a bit recently and I'm at my wits end. Everything points to some kind of driver being broken but I don't have a clue which.

Here is a folder with all the mini crash dumps. I have a full crash dump available as well if needed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xmrs3ImrrVmtF0_LaLbfH0kxWtuCSUI5

:)

Keiuran, Oct 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 29, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Angela Pun, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Frequent Crashes while Gaming

1. Frequent Crashes while Gaming - Similar Threads - Frequent Crashes while

2. Frequent crashes in all games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes in all games: I recently updated my BIOS, and since then I am having frequent crashes. Some of these crashes are to desktop, with many games no longer stable when they used to be fine. Some crashes have been entire system crashes requiring a reset UnresponsiveAll of my drivers and BIOS are...
  3. Frequent crashes in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent crashes in all games: I recently updated my BIOS, and since then I am having frequent crashes. Some of these crashes are to desktop, with many games no longer stable when they used to be fine. Some crashes have been entire system crashes requiring a reset UnresponsiveAll of my drivers and BIOS are...
  4. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  5. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashes and frequent BSOD: Without fail, any game I run will crash and that's if it doesn't BSOD first. It was been extremely consistent in that regard and i'm not sure what to do about it. I've done a full clean reinstall of the display drivers.Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build:...
  6. Game crashes and frequent BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.

Frequent BSoD and crashes while gaming.: So, ever since I've gotten this PC, I've had crashes to desktop, or even BSoDs, while playing most games. Games include things like Total War: Warhammer 2, Satisfactory, Vermintide 2, Starcraft 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Necromunda Underhive Wars, GTA 5, Dawn of War 3 just to...
  8. Frequent crashing while gaming, ntoskrnl.exe, amd xata.sys

Frequent crashing while gaming, ntoskrnl.exe, amd xata.sys: Experiencing frequent crashing while gaming. Sometimes with Blue Screen, sometimes only a black screen. Once or twice a blue screen has appeared, but usually it's a black screen with the fans gearing up after the crash, and the CPU gets very hot. Machine needs to be killed or...
  9. Frequent game crashes and BSODs

Frequent game crashes and BSODs: My PC has been suffering from just about every BSOD error code occasionally and nearly all of my games crash shortly after startup. This issue has persisted for a few weeks now, and I'm running out of options. -The "sfc /scannow" command in Command Prompt is able to...
  10. Frequent computer crashing in game.

Frequent computer crashing in game.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎26/‎2019 10:53 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff970d81e84460 Parameter 2:...