Windows 10: Frequent Crashes.

Discus and support Frequent Crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title suggests, I'm having a lot of crashes on my new system. I have 4 of the more recent crashes saved in a folder that I'll leave a link to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matt-WS, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Matt-WS Win User

Frequent Crashes.

As the title suggests, I'm having a lot of crashes on my new system. I have 4 of the more recent crashes saved in a folder that I'll leave a link to in the post.

My system is brand new with all new hardware. Aside from a couple of hard drives that I transferred from my old system. Windows is installed in a brand new SSD though.

Some key information, something that I suspect may have caused the issue is I transferred my windows install from one drive to the other. But after the crashes, I completely reinstalled windows. Twice. I even bought a new key, cause my activation wasn't valid anymore. Because it was a whole new system I'm guessing.

Like I said here's a link to that fold with the minidumps. Feel free to ask me anything that may help. I just wanna get this resolved so I can finally start gaming on my new machine. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yRf4UGOLPcYcn9JdN-fstoss6TwEl3Jh

:)

Matt-WS, Feb 21, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 21, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

4. Frequent Crashes.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Frequent Crashes.

1. Frequent Crashes. - Similar Threads - Frequent Crashes

2. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  3. I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem that is causing my discord to frequently crash and will occasionally...: Not only is discord crashing it fails to open most of the time or will crash right as I click on a server or dm. I've noticed that it usually crashes while I'm in game overwatch 2. I've tried to fresh install discord deleted all discord related files/cache files, tried...
  4. New PC system crashes frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  5. New PC system crashes frequently

New PC system crashes frequently: I recently put together a new gaming pc. However, i keep running into my PC crashing Bug check code 0x1000007e It seems to be caused by drivers i think but i'm not entirely sure how to repair/replace or update them. Can anyone help me out? I added some pictures of the DMP...
  6. I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d4 0xfffff8045eaeedd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8044763221f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031624-14828-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  7. I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen

I'm getting frequent crashes on my computer blue screen: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d4 0xfffff8045eaeedd0, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8044763221f. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\031624-14828-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  8. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  9. Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.

Frequent crashing. Need help properly diagnosing and fixing.: --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1818866698650931750, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: THXService.exe P2: 1.0.0.1 P3: 5d81b8c9 P4: StackHash_b1cc P5:...
  10. Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD crashes on my gaming PC watchdog.sys: Hi! I'm desperate to find a solution for my computer's frequent BSOD crashes. It's been happening nearly once a week. Due to the crashes, I've even reinstalled my PC. Yet, the crashes are still happening. As you can see, I've had two BSOD within a week of each other. This is...