Windows 10: Frequent Crashes

Discus and support Frequent Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so my computer has been crashing constantly for the past 2 weeks and I have looked online for answers but could not find any. Here is my dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by STMR_CaptainFal_main, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Frequent Crashes

Hello, so my computer has been crashing constantly for the past 2 weeks and I have looked online for answers but could not find any. Here is my dmp file-

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AocWXEIIIEsMrxosR4kzyXe9_z9b?e=kOTYZa

:)

STMR_CaptainFal_main, Sep 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 9, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

axe0, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Frequent Crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Frequent Crashes

1. Frequent Crashes - Similar Threads - Frequent Crashes

2. Explorer.exe frequently crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe frequently crashes.: Windows 10 has started to crash and restart the process very often. As far as I can tell , it mostly happens when a File Explorer window is open. Windows has the latest updates (Windows 10 with the latest 2019 Fall update) ,also all drivers are the latest versions . I'm not...
  3. Frequent Crashes while Gaming

Frequent Crashes while Gaming: Hello, I've been having problems with either my game or computer crashing while playing the game League of Legends (and it's various game modes) quite a bit recently and I'm at my wits end. Everything points to some kind of driver being broken but I don't have a clue which....
  4. Frequent computer crashing in game.

Frequent computer crashing in game.: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎26/‎2019 10:53 AM Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff970d81e84460 Parameter 2:...
  5. Very frequent BSOD (various errors) crashing even after clean reformat

Very frequent BSOD (various errors) crashing even after clean reformat: I'm experiencing frequent BSODs, all with different kinds of errors. They seem random. Sometimes I'm just on spotify, sometimes on brave browser, sometimes on jetbrains IDE. I'm also experiencing crashes in my applications. And sometimes pages in my browser crash and require...
  6. Nvidia to AMD GPU, crashing frequently now

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia to AMD GPU, crashing frequently now: So I just got a new GPU and for the most part it's been fine. With BL3 I crashed a couple times but tonight I was trying to play Battlefront 2 and it's just unceremoniously rebooting my PC and pushing my blood pressure a little higher each time. I thought it might be because...
  7. Nvidia to AMD GPU, crashing frequently now

in Windows 10 Support
    Nvidia to AMD GPU, crashing frequently now: So I just got a new GPU and for the most part it's been fine. With BL3 I crashed a couple times but tonight I was trying to play Battlefront 2 and it's just unceremoniously rebooting my PC and pushing my blood pressure a little higher each time. I thought it might be because...
  8. Frequent Bluescreen crashes on Lenovo

Frequent Bluescreen crashes on Lenovo: The stop code often seem to be related to drivers but sometimes the stop code says "memory_management". Here are the crash dump files https://uofh-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/agonz260_cougarnet_uh_edu/EqD5Zkbv96dEq9K11TX1FJoBRh_0mvdq44wZwvEIHkjCQg?e=RKF32N I would...
  9. Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.

Frequent and random Windows 10 crashes.: Lately I've been randomly getting random crashes while surfing the web, playing games etc...before it happens the screenn simply freezes for around 5 seconds then the typical ":( Your pc ran into a problem..." appears....
  10. Very frequent game crashes, occasional bluescreens in Dota 2 with new

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very frequent game crashes, occasional bluescreens in Dota 2 with new: Sorry for long post, but I am desperate for a solution to an issue I know from experience to be very time-consuming. I replaced all but the case and GPU in my PC and made fresh Windows 10 installation on new SSD. The aforementioned crashes ONLY happen in Dota 2 (granted the...