Windows 10: Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

Discus and support Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, wondering if anyone could give me some advice. Im playing minecraft windows 10, and finding my game is crashing well upwards of 15 times per... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PhantomC11, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

Hi, wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

Im playing minecraft windows 10, and finding my game is crashing well upwards of 15 times per hour.

It's usually triggered by block breaking or using the attack feature. I started out on a friend's multiplayer world, but this issue (only experienced by me not my friends) lead us to use a realm. At seemingly random times when breaking a block, the game freezes, the screen turns white and the window closes. Upon re-loading the game I do notsee the "Global Resources Reset" message at the top of the screen which could be of some significance.

I played Minecraft Bedrock Win10 a lot last year on realms, and didnt experience any of these problems. The game is becoming almost unplayable at this point.

I would really appreciate any info on this, or even to know if others are experiencing the same thing

Thanks!

EDIT:

im currently using 1.11.4

:)

PhantomC11, Jun 2, 2019

2. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 2, 2019
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he
    tried to type the code again it just says its already redeemed. When he launches Minecraft Bedrock it tells him to buy it again and there is no way to uninstall it. So he basically bought a game that he can't play (Java edition works).

cRz EmraldDrift, Jun 2, 2019
  4. RebomiYT Win User

Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game

1. Frequent Crashing Minecraft Win10 Bedrock in Game - Similar Threads - Frequent Crashing Minecraft

2. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: Here is something i can use the latest version that does not crash BUT i want to explore the Farlands they are removed now but they are so interesting but when i launch old versions the crash and I don't know what to do so help me with this issue...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Keeps Crashing: Here is something i can use the latest version that does not crash BUT i want to explore the Farlands they are removed now but they are so interesting but when i launch old versions the crash and I don't know what to do so help me with this issue...
  4. Minecraft bedrock:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock:: Hi I was wondering if I could get minecraft bedrock for free? if so can i have a link to download it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/bf3ef1f1-c382-437d-972c-f66eab658581
  5. Minecraft Bedrock Crash On startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Crash On startup: Hey Microsoft, I love to play minecraft bedrock edition, but my laptop is not strong, so i experience lag in all 1.16 version even 1.16.0 so I installed minecraft 1.14.60, 1.14.30, 1.14.20 and 1.14.0 but when I open them they crash on the loading screen, so I wanted to ask is...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock edition Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition Crashes: I don't know why but my minecraft bedrock edition keep on crashing. It was working till i update it to 1.16.200. Now i can't play the game. : : Please help me.......
  7. Trying to reinstall Minecraft Bedrock Win10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reinstall Minecraft Bedrock Win10 edition: Probably 9 months ago if I had to guess, I first installed Minecraft Bedrock on my Windows 10 PC. Just recently, I had reset my drives and reinstalled Windows. Now when I go to get Minecraft from the Microsoft store, I have no option other than to buy it. When I did get it...
  8. Minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft bedrock: If I have minecraft Bedrock on my ipad and i have signed in to xbox live on it, can i download minecraf for free on a windows laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock/4f92b41f-477d-4e82-afb3-a37fa29916a4
  9. minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft bedrock: hello i use minecraft bedrock and i dont like using beta but one day for no reason my game switched to the beta only on my pc i installed the game on my friends pc and he isn't in beta ive tried to leave it but nothing works...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock: I've been playing minecraft for a while now and found out that i couldve redeemed a free minecraft bedrock code. but i wasnt in time to redeem it, is there any way i can still get the code?...