Windows 10: Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,I have been getting critical process died blue screen a lot recently, and I could not isolate the cause. I attempted to reinstall windows 10, and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mooooongo, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Mooooongo Win User

Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit

Hi,I have been getting critical process died blue screen a lot recently, and I could not isolate the cause. I attempted to reinstall windows 10, and it happens on a freshly installed system as well.Specs: IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ; 16GB RAM; Windows 10 Pro 21H1Symptoms: This happens most commonly but not exclusively right after startup and login. The system becomes extremely slow, as if CPU is heavily occupied no fan noises; the graphic interface, buttons etc. becomes gradually unresponsive, sometimes showing the correct animation when the mouse moves over; the system eventually freezes en

:)

Mooooongo, Jun 23, 2021

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 23, 2021
  3. singh Win User
    Critical Process Died on windows 10 setup

Ive just opened event viewer as you suggested but I cant seem to find any error that says "critical process died"
    Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit [​IMG]

I have attached a screenshot of the event viewer. I have scrolled to the bottom to where it first booted up.

Ive downloaded the software you sent the link for but I'm not sure how to use it as nothing shows up when I load it.

singh, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit

Critical process died

Showing blue screen error in which critical process died also windows 10 not startup or boot showing again and again blue screen.

RaviJaiswal2, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit

1. Frequent Critical Process Died Error After Startup in Windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Frequent Critical Process

2. Critical Process Died in Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died in Windows 10 64bit: hello everyone.....i have a problem with my pc and not arrived to the desktop but restart forever. the error is attached on post: Critical Access DIed. i cannot format hard disk because i have a program for work installed. please, please, please, help me for resolve my...
  3. Critical Process Died in Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical Process Died in Windows 10 64bit: hello everyone.....i have a problem with my pc and not arrived to the desktop but restart forever. the error is attached on post: Critical Access DIed. i cannot format hard disk because i have a program for work installed. please, please, please, help me for resolve my...
  4. Critical Process Died in Windows 10 64bit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died, Windows stuck on startup?: Yesterday I bought a HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop, just after that I tried to install the driver updates from HP support assistant, but after long 6 hour, it's restarted on itself but after than showing we ran into a problem. Even after that automatic repair starts, but it also...
  6. Critical process died BSOD on startup

Critical process died BSOD on startup: Hi everyone, I've been having a lot of troubles with my laptop recently. At first, i started getting the atikmdag.sys BSOD about a week ago and it started happening after i used AMD software to update my drivers. Without updating with AMD software, i was unable to change my...
  7. frequent critical process died bsod

frequent critical process died bsod: I've had this razer laptop for a few years and recently it has been running into random BSOD errors and has been really aggravating because each time it crashes. My SSDwhere windows is installed disappears for at least 20 minutes and wont boot up actual windows until its...
  8. Critical Process Died on startup

Critical Process Died on startup: hello there I am experiencing an issue with startup on my pc. I am getting the "Critical process died" error then it attempts to diagnose and repair but always fails. I have attempted several times to start windows in safe mode and that fails, I have tried to perform system...
  9. Frequent BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

Frequent BSOD with CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Hello Everyone, Good Morning, I am getting frequent 3 out of 5 times BSOD on my PC and getting really confused on what is causing the same. Each time i had tried to go check the event viewer and the memory.dmp to see if i can figure it out with help from Google, but the...
  10. "Critical process died" loops on startup.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Critical process died" loops on startup.: Ive been getting randomly getting bsod on my pc. If a game such as fortnite was running though, it would never crash. Now i am getting the bsod on startup and am unable to do anything. Im not even able to reinstall windows. I have already tested the psu, ram, gpu, and mobo....