Windows 10: Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update:

Discus and support Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update: in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I am minutes away from scratching my hairs off my head. Having said that so here's what actually going on: I was connected to my home wifi &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Muzaffar_Hussain, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update:

Hi all,

I am minutes away from scratching my hairs off my head. Having said that so here's what actually going on:

I was connected to my home wifi & things were running smooth until an update after which I hardly remain connected to wifi for like less than 2 minutes & then it gives me no internet connection. After that I disconnect it from the taskbar, connect again & the cycle continue. The same wifi is connected to my HP OMENWIFI working smooth on my Phonewifi working smooth.

If I connect to mobile hotspot it works fine or any other wifi it works fine but with this particular one it is behaving like this.

P.S I have tried driver uninstalling, updating and all of the basic stuff.

Can someone please help me as all my work is dependent on it & I am loosing alot with this issue.

:)

Muzaffar_Hussain, Jul 6, 2020
  2. arun_603 Win User

Frequently disconnect wifi

I have Lenovo g570(ideaPad) machine, I upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7,after upgrade problem is frequently disconnect wifi ,I update Network adaptor drivers(Broadcom 802.11) but still problem not solved.Pl.help

arun_603, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update:

New Lenovo ThinkBook 13s and 14s laptops - built for business

Source:

Brink, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update:

1. Frequent disconnection of WIFI on my Lenovo THINKBOOK after recent windows update: - Similar Threads - Frequent disconnection WIFI

2. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  3. WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI DISCONNECTS FREQUENTLY: I DON'T KNOW WHY IN WINDOWS 10 MY WIFI DISCONNECTS AUTOMATICALLY AND ON RECONNECTING IT SHOWS CAN'T CONNECT TO THE NETWORK AFTER FIXING PROBLEM WITH HELP OF YOUTUBE IT THEN ALSO DISCONNECTS AND SAME PROBLEM OCCUR AND EVERYTIME I HAVE TO RESET NETWORK ADAPTER ANY SOLUTION...
  4. WIFI disconnecting frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIFI disconnecting frequently: Hello all i am a user of windows 10. i have a problem that wifi keeps disconnecting frequently on my Lenovo desktop. it disconnects and shows no internet and when i reconnect it starts to work same problem is continued again and again...
  5. Frequent daily wifi disconnects after Windows update

Frequent daily wifi disconnects after Windows update: Good Evening, My name is Karen and over the last couple of months, the wifi on my desktop computer suddenly disconnects with increasing frequency. I may be connected for a few hours, a few minutes, or a few seconds, there is no discernible pattern. The issue is not with...
  6. Frequent Wifi Disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent Wifi Disconnects: Hi, Since last 4-5 days. I think after April 1809 update, my wifi keeps disconnecting after certain span of time. I have reaad all the blogs and tried a lot of solutions, but that doesn't seem to help. I am using Dell XPS 13 9350 laptop and Apparently there are now new...
  7. Frequent wifi disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frequent wifi disconnects: How do I fix very frequent wifi disconnects on my HP laptop that was purchased with Windows 10 installed (Auto updates installed since purchase in 2018)? This has been going on for a few months now and I believe that the problem started after a recommended update....
  8. Wifi frequently disconnects

Wifi frequently disconnects: [ATTACH] This has been happening on my HP Envy (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-envy-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-laptop-amd-ryzen-7-8gb-memory-amd-radeon-rx-vega-10-256gb-solid-state-drive-hp-finish-in-dark-ash/6237336.p?skuId=6237336) since I bought it in the summer. It...
  9. Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects

Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects: I seem to connect for less than a minute when i boot up and often it does not even connect. I have to click on Disconnect then Connect again to get it to work but it frequently disconnects anyway....
  10. Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects

Windows 10 recently did a huge update and now my Wifi frequently disconnects: I seem to connect for less than a minute when i boot up and often it does not even connect. I have to click on Disconnect then Connect again to get it to work but it frequently disconnects anyway....