Windows 10: Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

Discus and support Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! My computer has been freezing and BSOD'ing a lot lately. It usually seems to happen when I have a video game + a stream open. When it blue screens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BUDDY_BOY, Sep 13, 2020.

1. BUDDY_BOY Win User

Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

Hi! My computer has been freezing and BSOD'ing a lot lately. It usually seems to happen when I have a video game + a stream open. When it blue screens it says WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've checked and my Windows, BIOS, and drivers are all up to date. I ran a memory diagnostic test and got no errors. I'm guessing the fact that I see "GenuineIntel" on the error that it has something to do with the processor? I have no idea how to read these errors but I'll copy paste the error summary from Windows.

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎9/‎13/‎2020 8:03 PM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 124
    Parameter 1: 0
    Parameter 2: ffffb08d94b5e028
    Parameter 3: be000000
    Parameter 4: 100110a
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: 0x124_0_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_BANK6_MSCOD0100_MCACOD110A_PCC_UC_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys

I don't even know if this information will be very useful but any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

BUDDY_BOY, Sep 13, 2020
  2. lyrala Win User

Bluescreens / Freezes

Hey guys,

so i'm having some issues with my Computer. It randomly freezes up when playing games or browsing the web. If this happens no dumpfile is created. Sometimes it bluescreens and creates a dump file. I got 2 different Bluescreens and another one when i debugged my Drivers to check for issues.

Bluescreen 1: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP <- the dumpfile for this bluescreen will be in the ZIP file.
    Bluescreen 2: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT <- Sadly there is no dumpfile from this bluescreen so i can't upload it.

All right now when i read stuff up a bit i stumbled across checking my drivers with driver verifier. Then when i rebooted to start again my Computer didn't boot anymore.
    Before even loading my users it

Bluescreen 3: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION <- No Dumpfile aswell

So after resetting my Computer to a save point i checked every driver 1 by 1 to filter out which one is causing the issue.

The Blue Screen only appeared when i checked Intels driver hswultpep.sys

So now i'm kind of lost with what to do from this point since i cant find anything on the internet to solve this driver issue.

Thats why i'm here hoping for some help because this freezing and Blue Screening is really annoying.

Greetings

Lyra

lyrala, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Frequent Bluescreens

Hi,

It looks like an issue with memory.

***** Debugger could not find nt in module list, module list might be corrupt, error 0x80070057.

I suggest you to Run memory test for at least 8 passes, prefarably Overnight.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memte...

If you have a DDR4 RAM, use MemTest86 rather than MemTest86+

MemTest86 - Official Site of the x86 Memory Testing Tool

When the test completes post back the Image(You can use your phone's camera).

Disclaimer:

There are links to non-Microsoft websites which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers
    as they do more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 13, 2020
  4. Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

BSOD/ Freeze When Playing Games or Watching Youtube Fullscreen

Did the steps, no bluescreens (there still were pc freezes) and then this hit me today, so I have no idea what's going on...

GTawesomesauce, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens

1. Frequent Freezes and Bluescreens - Similar Threads - Frequent Freezes Bluescreens

2. Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent Bluescreen / BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal: Dear all,I have a lenovo legion 5 and frequently it has BSOD and most of the description is irql_not_less_or_equal.It has happened since 1-2 years ago when i used windows 11. I thought by downgrading it to Windows 10 it is the original windows when i bought the laptop but it...
  3. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  4. getting frequent bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    getting frequent bluescreen: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1nmYWi0F847C4bM0bBH4dzqH1HgVW1NzE?usp=sharingthis is the link for the dump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-frequent-bluescreen/7ecae7d6-052b-4d27-a2cb-90440f10c04c
  5. Bluescreen crashes frequent

Bluescreen crashes frequent: Hi , computer has started to blue screen alot and its getting more frequent i have tried fixing it myself frmo other questions but cant. I have the bluescreen view crash reports. If anyone can understand this and tell me how to fix this i need it. This computer is for my...
  6. Computer bluescreens frequently

Computer bluescreens frequently: I keep on getting BSOD's with the following errors: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've tried troubleshooting the RAM modules with the built-in memory diagnostic tool, as I am unable to use mem-test I have no USB available, and it showed up as...
  7. Frequent Bluescreens, at wits end.

Frequent Bluescreens, at wits end.: Multiple Bluescreens, multiple times a day and cannot pin point issue, MEMORY_MANAGMENT, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL are mainly the stop codes I am seeing. PC specs: WIN10 Pro i5-6500 NVIDIA GeFORCE 1060 16gig DDR4 RAM...
  8. Frequent Bluescreens

Frequent Bluescreens: So my computer has been blue-screening kind of frequently (always different error codes, and at random times). The problem is, I can't tell if it's an issue with the motherboard (hardware) or Windows itself (software). I know it's not the hard drive because I bought a new...
  9. Frequent bluescreen

Frequent bluescreen: My laptop is experiencing frequent bluescreen for about a month, and it has several stop_code, like critical_process_died, kmode_exception_not_handled and other errors. And it can't collect error info, it always at 0 percent So i had to force shut down every time. Here is my...
  10. Bluescreens / Freezes

Bluescreens / Freezes: Hey guys, so i'm having some issues with my Computer. It randomly freezes up when playing games or browsing the web. If this happens no dumpfile is created. Sometimes it bluescreens and creates a dump file. I got 2 different Bluescreens and another one when i debugged my...