Windows 10: Frequent freezes on laptop

Discus and support Frequent freezes on laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good evening. I hope someone can help. I have an M15X laptop and it has frequent freezing episodes a few minutes after boot. No blue screen, just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williamcarpenter2, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Frequent freezes on laptop

Good evening.

I hope someone can help. I have an M15X laptop and it has frequent freezing episodes a few minutes after boot. No blue screen, just total unresponsive freeze requiring hard shut down. It is not overclocked or modded.

I have saved complete error logs but i haven't a clue what they are telling me.

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks,

William

:)

williamcarpenter2, Feb 28, 2020

2. Surface Laptop Freezes

My laptop freezes daily or more frequently, requiring a complete restart. I followed the instructions (clean contacts on keyboard, disconnect all devices and storage, etc.) and it helped somewhat for a few weeks, but it is now freezing much more frequently.

Any suggestions?

JamesMcDermott5, Feb 28, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Frequent freezes on laptop

laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Frequent freezes on laptop

1. Frequent freezes on laptop - Similar Threads - Frequent freezes laptop

2. My laptop keeps freezing or BSOD frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps freezing or BSOD frequently.: I don't know what's the main reason of it. This problem is already been around for months but I still can't find any fix nor the culprit of it.My laptop is an OMEN Gaming Laptop with WIndows 10 OS, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2060, and Ryzen 7 4800H.Here is my latest...
  3. My laptop keeps freezing or BSOD frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps freezing or BSOD frequently.: I don't know what's the main reason of it. This problem is already been around for months but I still can't find any fix nor the culprit of it.My laptop is an OMEN Gaming Laptop with WIndows 10 OS, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX 2060, and Ryzen 7 4800H.Here is my latest...
  4. My laptop keeps freezing or BSOD frequently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop freezes frequently after 20h2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop freezes frequently after 20h2 update: My laptop used to run fine on 1808 but since I've updated to 20H2, it freezes a lot, everything stops responding, and when i have to force shut it down, it takes atleast 10 minutes to boot up, this has never happened before, just after the update, and I have ab HDD but as I...
  6. Laptop freezes frequently!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop freezes frequently!: Hello redditors I've been facing a freezing issue on my Dell Inspiron 5567 (purchased in June 2017) - Windows 10. It started about a month ago in August 2020 when I noticed that after extended idle periods the display would be totally unresponsive, although music would...
  7. Laptop freezes frequently

Laptop freezes frequently: It happened nearly a month ago after updating from 1909 to 2004 update that i noticed that my laptop ASUS FX505DT freezes frequently. Nothing seems to work in that state, ctrl+alt+del doesnt work neither any combinations. I waited for an hour but it was still in that state....
  8. Frequent laptop freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent laptop freeze: Hi! My windows suddenly started lagging, freezing, and apps crashed randomly. It even takes longer to boot and open an app, even file explorer takes a whole ten minutes to load. When I checked the task manager, the system and/or antimalware service executable is using my...
  9. Laptop frequent freeze

Laptop frequent freeze: Hi! My windows suddenly started lagging, freezing, and apps crashed randomly. It even takes longer to boot and open an app, even file explorer takes a whole ten minutes to load. When I checked the task manager, the system and/or antimalware service executable is using my...
  10. Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute

Laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute: Looking for ideas regarding the cause and fix for my Lenovo X230 laptop freezing frequently for about 1 minute. Running Windows 10 and Office 2013 on the laptop....