Windows 10: Frequent freezes results into several restarts

Discus and support Frequent freezes results into several restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My PC Specs are: Windows 10 Pro 64- Bit / IntelCore i7-7800X @ 3.5Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1070Ti. The event log below summarized errors of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KrisVencat, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Frequent freezes results into several restarts

Hi.

My PC Specs are: Windows 10 Pro 64- Bit / IntelCore i7-7800X @ 3.5Ghz / 32GB RAM / GTX 1070Ti.

The event log below summarized errors of freezing i am having resulting in frequent freezes and restarts.

https://file.io/ItJnCs6iMDNf.

I need clarifications

:)

KrisVencat, Apr 9, 2021
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Divin3 Win User
    Windows 10 hangs/freezes on Restart

If this happens even during installation, that means that it is probably a hardware issue. To troubleshoot the problem, I suggest doing the following steps:

1. Install Hard Disk Sentinel and use it to check your HDD/SSD for problems.
    2. Use MemTest to make sure that your RAM is ok. Here is a how to - guide.

After You done these two steps, give a feedback of the results.

Divin3, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Alexxx Win User

Frequent freezes results into several restarts

Games Freeze Frequently / BSOD

World of Warcraft freezes frequently for up to a minute at times. The game crashed once, resulting in a BSOD.

Alexxx, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Frequent freezes results into several restarts

1. Frequent freezes results into several restarts - Similar Threads - Frequent freezes results

2. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  3. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with several different errors: Hello. I've been having trouble with my machine for the past few weeks now, getting freezes in applications sometimes and experiencing plenty of BSOD's, surprisingly all of them having a different error message every time. I ran a Memtest but it didn't find anything wrong...
  4. Frequent BSODs with several different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  6. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  7. Frequent restarts

8. explorer frequently freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    explorer frequently freezes: Hi all. I'm running Windows 10 home (10.0.19041) on a Thinkpad X1 carbon. In the last week, explorer has started to freeze very frequently. There are two behaviors that seem to trigger a freeze: 1) When attempting to save-as from Google Chrome, explorer will become...
  9. Laptop freezes frequently

Laptop freezes frequently: It happened nearly a month ago after updating from 1909 to 2004 update that i noticed that my laptop ASUS FX505DT freezes frequently. Nothing seems to work in that state, ctrl+alt+del doesnt work neither any combinations. I waited for an hour but it was still in that state....
  10. Restarted pc resulting in not being able to log in. Performed system restores, several...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarted pc resulting in not being able to log in. Performed system restores, several...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wookie42069 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdtjlx/restarted_pc_resulting_in_not_being_able_to_log/